Author Topic: Thank you on the M4A3!  (Read 8987 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: Thank you on the M4A3!
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2010, 07:10:21 PM »
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2010, 07:11:24 PM »
God, I can't stand those pictures of Pacific beaches. Even when I was young and therefore insane, I don't think I could have done it.

:salute
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »
     I'm really looking forward to the A3.  It will be fun and challenging at the same time  :lol
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2010, 12:20:21 AM »
OK.  I guess I should have just said they got swamped by waves.

I know all about boating.  I've done it my whole life.  I've been on a lake rough enough that I got caught in the middle of the lake as I came around a point and my 16' runabout's closed bow was submerging with the waves breaking halfway up the windshield at idle speeds.  The only thing I could do was keep the bow facing the waves, idle along and hope that either the winds died down or I made it across the lake to a sheltered area.  Unfortunately, I was heading perpendicular to where I wanted to go but I did eventually make it into a large bay and got out of the wind where I was able to turn around and head back right along the shore.  That day was scarey as h*ll and it probably took me two hours to travel what should have taken 5 minutes.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2010, 10:01:48 AM »
does this mean the 105mm armed version will also make an apperance, since we are getting the 76mm armed version in addition to the 75mm model?

Fight Like a Girl

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #200 on: April 23, 2010, 12:03:54 PM »
does this mean the 105mm armed version will also make an apperance, since we are getting the 76mm armed version in addition to the 75mm model?
No, of course it doesn't mean that.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2010, 12:08:52 PM »
BaldEagl, I know how that is. Done that before out on Lake Superior and Lake Erie in my 16ft RiverRunner. But afterwards it was FUN!  :x