Author Topic: The epic Grizz 262 movie  (Read 9329 times)

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: The epic Grizz 262 movie
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2012, 03:17:26 AM »
:old: Mr. Batfink...what sound pack you useng for the jet sound? Or are you using a actual sound of a jet to play in the backround everytime the jet passes by?

Hey Jo,  sounds recorded from various youtube clips of 262s and 30mm cannons.

Lol, just noticed by bowing emoticons are flipping you off with every bow.  Not the intention batty  :D  :salute

haha, didn't notice, but now that I do I see the value of that emoticon doubled :D

I get a website disabled message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p2_JnwsyB4&feature=youtu.be  here try this one
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2012, 03:38:39 AM »
Thanks!
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2012, 08:56:26 AM »
I watched that film for the first time last night in over a year.  I realize how much better I used to be shooting taters.  I need to relearn what that fellow in the movie is doing.    :D

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2012, 09:17:57 AM »

Hey Jo,  sounds recorded from various youtube clips of 262s and 30mm cannons.

Thanks i notice you do that in your other videos as well! I enjoy that....
I watched that film for the first time last night in over a year.  I realize how much better I used to be shooting taters.  I need to relearn what that fellow in the movie is doing.    :D
maybe you could hand over some tips on how it's done.  :D
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »

<-- Will pay you $10 and JOACH1M for your aimbot  :noid
 :rofl
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2012, 01:12:30 PM »

its milisecond timing, I had it briefly down 9 week old son changes things.  It want take you long to get it back  :cheers:
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep