Author Topic: B25H bug  (Read 339 times)

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
B25H bug
« on: April 27, 2010, 02:17:21 PM »
The other day I was out enjoying killing some flaks with a B25H and I took some right side damage to my plane. Damage report showed the damage as all on the right side: rudder, elevator, main & aux fuel tanks, etc.. I chose to bug out and head for home. Upon inspecting the plane enroute in F3 mode, thought the damaged looked pretty wicked so I rolled film to get some screenies of the damage. :rock

I just reviewed the film and although the damage is still showing and the elevator is completely gone, the damaged rudder is still there. Don't know if this is a something due to the film viewer or if it was in the game as well. There is nothing left to connect the rudder to the plane and I did not notice this while in the game. I know that the film viewer can makes things different than in game, so do not know if this was a bug caused by film viewer or not.  I have the film I can send in if admin wants it. Also can post a pic once I figure out how.lol  :salute
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:20:49 PM by Dr_Death8 »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: B25H bug
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 02:23:59 PM »
The other day I was out enjoying killing some flaks with a B25H and I took some right side damage to my plane. Damage report showed the damage as all on the right side: rudder, elevator, main & aux fuel tanks, etc.. I chose to bug out and head for home. Upon inspecting the plane enroute in F3 mode, thought the damaged looked pretty wicked so I rolled film to get some screenies of the damage. :rock

I just reviewed the film and although the damage is still showing and the elevator is completely gone, the damaged rudder is still there. Don't know if this is a something due to the film viewer or if it was in the game as well. There is nothing left to connect the rudder to the plane and I did not notice this while in the game. I know that the film viewer can makes things different than in game, so do not know if this was a bug caused by film viewer or not.  I have the film I can send in if admin wants it. Also can post a pic once I figure out how.lol  :salute

When watching the film, hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard and then copy and paste it in MS Paint and save it as a .jpg. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
Re: B25H bug
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 02:28:36 PM »
Actually I use Photoshop.  I meant how to post to the forums. Figured it out though.