Author Topic: 5 rules of How Aces High should be played  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: 5 rules of How Aces High should be played
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2010, 10:32:08 PM »
Fixed

Unless he can find better quality twine, he's not going to be able to improve his connection where he lives in Alaska.  I think the option of having DSL or any other sort of broadband connection is quite a few years off still in his area.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2010, 08:26:19 AM »
won already

I'd believe that, the point is to get yourself attention here congrats you succeeded theres no debate here your presented with facts by people and your answer is always to ignore them or basically say "I'm right because I say so".

I think I'll take the same option as Lute and put you on the ignore list rather than feed your craving for attention.

Offline Airborne

• Zinc Member
      • The Wrecking Crew
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2010, 08:43:27 AM »
1. quit whining about "lag" <cant help it i live in alaska>
2. quit whining about HO's <everyone does it> need a pie chart lusche
3. quit whining about gangbangs <dont fly there then, fly elsewhere>
4. quit whining about how gv shoots through trees <certain spots can see nme but not you>
5. quit whining PERIOD! we hear enough whining at home <kids and especially wife, and coworkers>

I'm stationed in Alaska as well... I have no lag ;) Where are you located?

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2010, 10:35:31 AM »
ELIM, ALASKA 1000 miles easta nome. <S>
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2010, 12:52:29 PM »
ELIM, ALASKA 1000 miles easta nome. <S>

I'm not from Alaska, but it's about a 100 miles E of Nome.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2010, 01:57:59 PM »
oh darn typo, yah mashr is right. do u live wher i live!?!  :x
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2010, 04:37:55 PM »
Well that was 10 minutes of wasted time. Greens your pretty pathetic. It's sad that your not taking any of these guys advice, especially when I had practically the same issue that you had, posted it on the forums and was lag free in less than two weeks, only spending $50 of my money. Big help thanks to Karaya, who gave me the most help.

Even with the new updates since June, my computer runs as good as ever. Just please if you were any smart you would keep your mouth shut, and let the big boys post on these forums.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2010, 07:27:36 PM »
<<S>> Bosco
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2010, 08:10:13 PM »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »
Well that was 10 minutes of wasted time. Greens your pretty pathetic. It's sad that your not taking any of these guys advice, especially when I had practically the same issue that you had, posted it on the forums and was lag free in less than two weeks, only spending $50 of my money. Big help thanks to Karaya, who gave me the most help.

Even with the new updates since June, my computer runs as good as ever. Just please if you were any smart you would keep your mouth shut, and let the big boys post on these forums.

<S>
nailed it, set it, puddied it, sanded it, and painted it! :aok <S>
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »
I'm stationed in Alaska as well... I have no lag ;) Where are you located?

No lag here in Palmer  :aok
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2010, 08:41:12 PM »
lol ok BOSS, whatever u say buncha key pushing bullies in here is all. i posted this thread about whiners, tired of seeing whiners and it was not about me but oh well, i think all the whiners showed themselves in this thread and the non whiners. u forum bullies can mingle w each other and measure each other up lol. im done here tried helping out but apparently not. You guys who think ur big n tough you know what village i live in, drop by someday ask for greens sumone will know who ur talking about come knock on my door ill give u piece a my mind. <S> to you guys who can read and understand what this thread is about, and to u guys who cant understand go back to squeekerville high.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2010, 09:04:49 PM »
Ya you bullies, quit offering to help ;)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2010, 09:07:40 PM »
Were not trying to bully, as a matter a fact YOUR the one spitting in everyone's face. If we wanted to be bullies, we could have shunned you out a long time ago, but were honestly being the bigger people here and letting your rant on about what you have to say. We are definetly not whining, as a matter of fact, I made no comment that would accuse me of whining. I just told it what it is, and I'm very good at that. What I can do to help you better understand what we are trying to do, I'll take out all of the nasty things that anyone one that you called a "whiner" out of the equation, and look deeper into the post, so you can see that in fact that everyone was trying to help you here.
If you want to just spit it back into my face, then I'll just see how much of a lost cause you really are. But if you are looking for help, I will take time out of my life, just like anyone else would here that tried to help you, help you. I'm no wiz by all means at computers, and internet connections, and if I have to be the middle man between you, and the people that will really help you, then so be it.

I am making a heart-filled effort to try and help you, up to you to want to take the next step or not.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2010, 09:17:19 PM »
Forget bullies, how about truth-sayers?  BOSS has not replied to this topic.... So I call you a LIAR!!!

lol ok BOSS, whatever u say buncha key pushing bullies in here is all. i posted this thread about whiners, tired of seeing whiners and it was not about me but oh well, i think all the whiners showed themselves in this thread and the non whiners. u forum bullies can mingle w each other and measure each other up lol. im done here tried helping out but apparently not. You guys who think ur big n tough you know what village i live in, drop by someday ask for greens sumone will know who ur talking about come knock on my door ill give u piece a my mind. <S> to you guys who can read and understand what this thread is about, and to u guys who cant understand go back to squeekerville high.

greens = LIAR
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.