Author Topic: 5 rules of How Aces High should be played  (Read 5189 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: 5 rules of How Aces High should be played
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2010, 08:04:44 AM »
I don't know if that rant is directed at me Lute or Karaya, it certainty makes no sense to me so I'll respond to the only bit of colour coding that makes sense. Which also happily sums up your attitude.

pervert " I'd quit the game rather than cheese everyone off. "

Chilli " If that offer still stands,I am pretty cheesed at you right now. "

You simply think and read what you want to think/read, even if that means completely changing the facts. The 2 lines above are a perfect example

The bottom line is:

'EVERYONE' = the player base of aces high - X thousand people

'EVERYONE' does not = 'I' ie YOU - thats just one person.

Theres a common theme throughout your postings in this thread that the needs of the few should dictate the needs of the many, thats not how it works.

Yep.   Chilli is a squaddie of greens, so this explains his "I'm right and you're all wrong" stance.   Chilli acts like this "warping" is something new.   It isn't and as Lute said: "He's NEVER posted in the Tech. Support Forum" about it.   Even funnier yet, greens made an attention thread saying: "Bye, my connection is bad so I'll stop playing" thread.   Only to "come back within a few days" post in the same thread.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:10:18 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2010, 08:25:43 AM »
1. quit whining about "lag" <cant help it i live in alaska>
2. quit whining about HO's <everyone does it> need a pie chart lusche
3. quit whining about gangbangs <dont fly there then, fly elsewhere>
4. quit whining about how gv shoots through trees <certain spots can see nme but not you>
5. quit whining PERIOD! we hear enough whining at home <kids and especially wife, and coworkers>

Looks like a whine about whines?  More like a whine MY way post?  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2010, 10:57:48 AM »
<S> Lute n pervert for bringing out in the open they are whiners. this post was about for fellow aces highers to quit whining and just fly, this post wasn't intended for me you ituks. read the post was it about me?! hmm how did it turn to about me?. IT IS ABOUT QUIT WHINING, and you 2 are doing a good job at it, whine to ur wife or ur fellow worker not on here, i play the game to have fun, not whine, i play to have a good time and laugh n get shot down.  quote from betty <quit whining and sthu and fly>. once again <S>
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2010, 11:02:31 AM »
<S> Lute n pervert for bringing out in the open they are whiners. this post was about for fellow aces highers to quit whining and just fly, this post wasn't intended for me you ituks. read the post was it about me?! hmm how did it turn to about me?. IT IS ABOUT QUIT WHINING, and you 2 are doing a good job at it, whine to ur wife or ur fellow worker not on here, i play the game to have fun, not whine, i play to have a good time and laugh n get shot down.  quote from betty <quit whining and sthu and fly>. once again <S>

But what about me?  I am whining about you whining about people whining.  Doesn't that count?  :frown:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."
- Winston Churchill
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2010, 11:31:16 AM »
U know Greens, there are a few I know that live in Alaska that have no issues with there connection.  Alaskn, Sled and a few others.  Talk to them on your connection.  Heck it might not even be your connection.  It can be your computer itself.  Take it for what ever its worth but If I had issues like you have, I wouldn't be flying because it is not fair to everyone else trying to enjoy the game.  They can't enjoy the game if they come across someone who is warping all over the place, into the ground and back out, etcc.  Unless of course you don't care about anyone else.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Xtrepid

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »
But what about me?  I am whining about you whining about people whining.  Doesn't that count?  :frown:

Insert Honorable Mention Whiner's Name In Sentence Who Feel Left Out:

<S> Lute n pervert n dedalos for bringing out in the open they are whiners.

X :salute

SHOOT TO THRILL
"We don't hide crazy... we just put it on the front porch and give it a drink"

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2010, 12:06:01 PM »
U know Greens, there are a few I know that live in Alaska that have no issues with there connection.  Alaskn, Sled and a few others.  Talk to them on your connection.  Heck it might not even be your connection.  It can be your computer itself.  Take it for what ever its worth but If I had issues like you have, I wouldn't be flying because it is not fair to everyone else trying to enjoy the game.  They can't enjoy the game if they come across someone who is warping all over the place, into the ground and back out, etcc.  Unless of course you don't care about anyone else.
ya know sum of the good sticks here in aces high have a plane length to 2 length or two of warps too ya know, not all players have the perfect connection, why should i not play if my connection is not perfect?! i am not the only one who has a little jiggle here n ther, when i do get told i am warping i bail or go land. even from a satkoth runner saying bad things about me. I know of certain well known names who have that certain plane or two lengths jump when im on there 6. lol. this post is not about me DOGG cant u read, tis about WHINERS not me. <S> DOGG
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:30:29 PM by greens »
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2010, 01:27:28 PM »
WOW!! from a satkoth runner number 3 or 4

Well, u just proved to me and everyone else how much of a JA you truly are.  I offer you a suggestion and u throw it right back in my face.  That how u want it, that fine with me.  Good luck as I don't see this thread going well for u.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2010, 01:57:03 PM »
whos rubbing it in the whiners, the purpose of why i posted this thread is because i am tired of seeing whines, whine this whine that whoine whine whine whine. JUST play the game and enjoy man. how tough is that to do. read. i saluted you got none back, if i say sumtinm more else if i call names ill get banned from BBS, why does when other people call me names i get banned. ONCE again the thread is all about whiners. NOT ME.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »
play the game and enjoy man. how tough is that to do.

Pretty hard when you're wasting my time and money by warping all over the place.
-AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2010, 02:09:36 PM »
Wow...after reading this I have:

1) Stuck my index finger into my right EYEHOLE and swirled.

Ask youself this question:  How fair is it to fly against someone that warps repeatedly?  (I can't recall seeing him warp so this is to warpers in general) I love it MOST when they are 400 out in front and then WHAMMO!! They are right behind you shooting you down...there is a DAer that does that regularly.

I've heard two people ADMIT on RANGE they pull on their cable cords to purposely warp....hmmmm.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »
It's not his fault.  They're still using these in Alaska:

Oh... BTW Lute... fix that!   :D
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2010, 02:31:14 PM »
Wow...after reading this I have:

1) Stuck my index finger into my right EYEHOLE and swirled.

Ask youself this question:  How fair is it to fly against someone that warps repeatedly?  (I can't recall seeing him warp so this is to warpers in general) I love it MOST when they are 400 out in front and then WHAMMO!! They are right behind you shooting you down...there is a DAer that does that regularly.

I've heard two people ADMIT on RANGE they pull on their cable cords to purposely warp....hmmmm.

Changeup
Greens didnt use to have this "warp" issue. But the last time i played. It was like i was in a damn startrek game. Kid was warping all over the place.

Now im not saying he does this on purpose. Just saying he didnt have this issue before.

R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14