Author Topic: 262 glitch  (Read 1065 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: 262 glitch
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 12:20:58 AM »

Dude, what.. are.. you talking about.  This is the bug reports forum.  This is where bugs are posted.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 09:57:11 AM »
Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not trying to be a jerk (that just comes naturally)  BUT.... At the point where you didn't land it on the rearm pad, which btw, you can do.......  Your story becomes "sketchy"    The natural question becomes, did you record it......

Why did you feel the need to taxi off the rearm pad just to "land" when you could have done it there?  I'm not a detective, but you aren't telling us everything....... Without a SS or record, you are going by your own memory that your wheels were on the pavement and this is a bug.  Truth is, it's probably not. 

You sir are a numpty.
I pose a simple question for you. Why would they have a bug forum if they didn't want you to post in it?
Secondly if I filmed it do you not think I would have sent it in?
And lastly what do I have to gain buy making up this crazy unlikely story?

And I don't know what a numpty is..........  But thank you guy who doesn't tell us what really happened.  

Why didn't you land on the rearm pad?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 09:59:12 AM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 10:06:17 AM »
And to further the point............  What do you think HTC will say with such limited data?  How are they suppose to look into it with just "Decided not to rearm so pulled onto the taxi way and ended sortie and received you have ditched message."  ? ? ?

I'm totally not trying to be a donkey about this but I don't see Pyro rearm a 262 repeatedly and then picking different places to try and land but not get the land message................

And kilo2.... I feel your pain, as I am perk poor also.  I probably would have done the same thing, come here and talk about it.  In fact, I have..... The last time I did that I had 5 BBS bigFish tell me how I should have recorded it.  And since I didn't why am I bothering talking about it. 

Funny how 90% of us play both sides of the plate around here..........   :salute
See Rule #4

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »
I was not sure if I could land on the rearm pad SO I moved a bit to the taxiway which is right next to the rearm pad and attempted to landed.

I find it funny that your first thought is I made up this elaborate story.

Just because there is no film does not mean it did not happen. HTC can check out a12 on baltic if they want but even if they don't this serves as a warning that you may want to be on the runway at that field if you are in a perk ride.

And I told you exactly what happened the first time.

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »
And to further the point............  What do you think HTC will say with such limited data?  How are they suppose to look into it with just "Decided not to rearm so pulled onto the taxi way and ended sortie and received you have ditched message."  ? ? ?

How hard is it to check the boundary conditions of the taxi concrete near the rearm pads on A12 baltic?  Not that I know a lot about programming, but I at least have a basic understanding of how it works.  You are demonstrating blatant ignorance of the notion that a video game can have bugs in it and the feasibility of fixing those said bugs.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 12:32:02 AM »
You really don't get it do you?  You are demonstrating a blatant ignorance of the notion that I already checked the code.  You know what about programming grizz?  Doesn't seem like much at all..............  One of the first things you learn is the code is black & white, it's the mind that gives it gray matter..........

All this time, kilo2, you included..........  Has anybody, besides me, loaded Baltic offline and went to A12?  

I've been away all week since Monday morning with nothing better to do than play with a mouse offline.  You want to know what I have done over, and over, and over again?  Take a wild friggin guess....  Just cause the title has 262 in it, doesn't mean you need to contribute oh King of the Beast!  

Upped from 12, 9, 13, 6.... I even captured 51 and upped from there.  Went back, landed in all different ways with all different wheels off the concrete and got the land each and every way.  Is Baltic in the MA somehow different from the one I fly offline?

That's why it's not a "boundary" issue dude.   :salute

How hard is it to check the boundary conditions of the taxi concrete near the rearm pads on A12 baltic?  Not that I know a lot about programming, but I at least have a basic understanding of how it works.  You are demonstrating blatant ignorance of the notion that a video game can have bugs in it and the feasibility of fixing those said bugs.

kilo2, forgive me............  Back to the gray matter..............  Do you remember what skin you were flying?  Do you remember your fuel loadout?  What base did you take off from, from what runway, and which rearm pad at 12?  

If it is a bug, it is far more obscure than a simple measurement problem having to do with where the bird is on the base itself.........  Here is a 4 minute film with 3 lands and a ditch.........  The third land was the problem and reason for the length....  I was tipsy.   :neener:  

http://www.mediafire.com/?25jnfk03btn

Landing 1 was a nosewheel off, 2 rear tire, 3.... After a very long roll, was a half off landing.  The fourth was a ditch to double check the correct settings are in place.  

EDIT: Sorry grizz, I'm just a female dog right now..........
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:44:53 AM by LLogann »
See Rule #4

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 12:41:50 AM »
I too once made the mistake of trying to help.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?zigdxjt2ymz

Here it is must not of tried it each and every way.

And jayhawk he is not helping just being a pain in the arse. First he insinuates I made up the whole thing up and then says its badpress using the bug report forum.

No help I said exactly what happened the first time.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 01:17:45 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?zigdxjt2ymz

Here it is must not of tried it each and every way.

And jayhawk he is not helping just being a pain in the arse. First he insinuates I made up the whole thing up and then says its badpress using the bug report forum.

No help I said exactly what happened the first time.

Sorry, read my post with sarcasm.  :P  What I meant was that I also posted a bug report once and didn't include all the information I should have.  I got hounded a little bit about it.  I don't understand programming or coding, so I admit my ignorance, but it would be nice if people would inform rather than flame.

I think you did the right thing here, I have MORE confidence in this game knowing that these bug reports are read and fixed, not ignored.

P.S.  Loved the text at the end of your film.  :rofl
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 07:30:11 AM »
You really don't get it do you?  You are demonstrating a blatant ignorance of the notion that I already checked the code.  You know what about programming grizz?  Doesn't seem like much at all..............  One of the first things you learn is the code is black & white, it's the mind that gives it gray matter..........

LMAO, wow, now you're really starting to get on my nerves kid.  You flat out don't know what you are talking about and are digging yourself deeper by trying to justify yourself.  It is not always a black and white situation.  Yes there has to be code that is written for what the boundaries of the runway are.  Obviously.  But what you are too thick to realize is that its very plausible the graphical representation of that said boundary was overlapped incorrectly on a certain airfield on baltic.  It's easily plausible and if kilo2 says he was on the center of the graphical representation of the runway and got a ditch, I believe him.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 09:17:37 AM »
Good, because that is not easy sir!!!   :aok  But do not let your emotions affect your flying.  And calling me kid gets you a Gold Star...   You make me feel so young!   :rock

LMAO, wow, now you're really starting to get on my nerves kid.

And see kilo2, that wasn't hard...  Me, I'm stupid, when Kermit said runway, I totally forgot what you said about the taxiway.  All the time I spent was wasted on the runway.   :uhoh

I can recreate that also.......  In any plane.  So at least it's not a 262 glitch. 

And it can be done at any field on the map, with a NW rearm pad. 

numpty, out. 
See Rule #4