Author Topic: CH 200  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: CH 200
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 02:10:19 PM »
Where is the text nazis when you need them? Hell ive been muted for saying poop.
If your little feelings get hurt over someone typing a few words on a game. Then you need a head check. channel 200 is great entertainment and ive had many great laughs reading some of that garbage lol.

I heard it was because you said poo-poo.

That was also approximately the level these subjects were discussed.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »
:rofl so detune 2oo then. Maybe you can post ALL the channels you'll have tuned and untuned, as I'm sure we've all thought to ourselves....."ummmm  I wonder if BigR is tuned to this channel" :rolleyes:

Take your hurt feeling to HTC. Your frail emotions won't get fixed here.

I would really like to speak my mind on this, but because of the forum rules and the topics of last nights discussion our hands are tied. I'm very in favor of freedom of speech, no matter if I agree with it or not. Healthy debate is what this country used to be about. Think about that, grow a set and speak your mind instead of beating around the bush.

Who said I have hurt feelings? All i said was I was de tuning 200. It was a courtesy to the people I talk to on a daily basis. I consider them my friends and want them to know I am de tuned. Its funny how people think I was involved in 3 separate conversations last nite on 200. I said about 3 sentences in one mind numbing conversation and then I shut up. I did not detune because of that. I have been in and witnessed many of these "debates" and sometimes I laugh my bellybutton off reading them. I just finally decided that I am playing a game, not in a chat room. The OP was never meant to stir things up, but I should have known better because this board is just like 200. Heaven forbid I try to put out a non inflammatory courtesy message on a message board.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 02:57:20 PM »
I just finally decided that I am playing a game, not in a chat room.

I find this to be a good part of the game (the community as a whole)..... sure it can get a bit over the top when frustration sets in but all in all each one of us know it is just that, frustration...get uus on a good day and it is like nothing happened (there are a few with full time heroitis though)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 02:57:54 PM »
Quitting AH is like quitting drugs, your always in recovery. You can at any moment relapse  :aok :noid :noid

HAHHAHA I knew it BiPolar!  Always good to see ya out and about in your new and improved persona.  Now if you could only get your fiancee to fly too, now that would be a great thing.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 03:00:49 PM »
Who said I have hurt feelings? All i said was I was de tuning 200. It was a courtesy to the people I talk to on a daily basis. I consider them my friends and want them to know I am de tuned. Its funny how people think I was involved in 3 separate conversations last nite on 200. I said about 3 sentences in one mind numbing conversation and then I shut up. I did not detune because of that. I have been in and witnessed many of these "debates" and sometimes I laugh my bellybutton off reading them. I just finally decided that I am playing a game, not in a chat room. The OP was never meant to stir things up, but I should have known better because this board is just like 200. Heaven forbid I try to put out a non inflammatory courtesy message on a message board.

Don't worry about de-tuning 200 as I did that about 8 years ago.  I don't need the added distraction as I talk enough on squad and country channel.  I'm really too frigging old to put up with the BS that goes on there anyways.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2010, 01:00:21 AM »
I tuned out 200 years ago,
now i just enjoy a few PMs occasionally from people telling me I'M a skilless tard and various other select comments.

I don't know...... :neener:

froger   
frogs are people too

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2010, 01:30:09 AM »
I apologize BigR. I should have taken your post at face value instead of reading something into it that wasn't there. I was totally out of line in my post. Sometimes I can be a real arse i hate to say.  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2010, 01:32:58 AM »
The OP was never meant to stir things up, but I should have known better because this board is just like 200. Heaven forbid I try to put out a non inflammatory courtesy message on a message board.

Not so much the board, but the GD for sure.   :angel:

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2010, 10:57:12 PM »
It's ok BigR.  There are a lot of people in the world that forget that each individual is in fact different and has different views and standpoints on everything that could be said.  And if this thread was to turn the wrong direction, it would be due to others' stupidity, not yours.  Your message was clear and understandable, although you can't control what other idiots say.

#S#

Banshee7
Egad Banshee, were you a 'conflict-resolution' officer in high school? I feel like I just read a Cosmo article.....have to go drink beer or do somethin manly now to wash it off :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2010, 02:29:22 AM »
Egad Banshee, were you a 'conflict-resolution' officer in high school? I feel like I just read a Cosmo article.....have to go drink beer or do somethin manly now to wash it off :D

Lmao, Ohhh my side hurts.   :rofl :rofl

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2010, 03:00:29 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl that is too funny
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2010, 03:14:44 AM »
 :salute BigR,

Thanks for the heads up.  I know to use dot command from now on.  At the rate you have been shooting me down, those letters are gonna get some wear.  :D

:headscratch: I tried de tuning country channel yesterday, .... it didn't work.   Actually, if Rooks would spend as much energy  working cohesively, as they did in trying to sail one of the last unhidden fleets into enemy PT spawn points, and razzing me for calling them on it, they might see a real mission posted more than once a month.

For the record:  score, rank, or time in game doesn't speak for common sense.  But since my word was not good enough for some, this is the earliest BB post under the game ID TigerZ, says registered June 2004.  I moved from California in 2001, and recall playing Aces High 1 there before the move.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,129443.0.html
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:18:46 AM by Chilli »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2010, 04:24:27 AM »

[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 04:26:41 AM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline zack1234