Author Topic: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........  (Read 5882 times)

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
Re: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2010, 09:47:25 AM »
Yup ... I use to spend 99% of my time in there ... no more.

I just happen to log into MW last night and there was a T-34 taking down a town so I upped an F6-F heavy. Popped the T-34 and then all of a sudden on the "All" channel the guy I killed started to berate me because I bombed him ... WTF ?

He decides to come back again in another T-34 and I popped him again in my F6-F ... silence ... hmmmmm.

10 minutes later a high Spit shows up at the field ... I wonder who that is ? After 3 desperate head-on passes, the Spit is now too slow and forced to fight ... he got spanked and then logs immediately ... :rofl

HAHAHAH  i was on when this happened and almost fell out of my chair laughing.  Take a single tank to a field that has ord  you should expect to get bombed its the game......
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2010, 10:14:37 AM »
ever since ww1 came out thats where I have spent my time playing.  Several times I have tried to get back into MW playing but I cant seem to find any sort of a decent fight going on.  Either that or the damned sun is setting or rising and it so damned low in the sky its like playing in the dark.....no thanks.  HT may be proud of his cartoon twilight but it does nothing for old peoples eye sight.

Nope.  once I grow weary of ww1 Im out for another long while...or just maybe I can manage to not come back.

Speaking of ww1 Im tired of the plane set there.  We need the S.E.5.a and Albotross ASAP!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2010, 07:32:33 PM »
geeze, what happened in mid war, perk planes are expensive now

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2010, 09:30:28 PM »
Playmates you are missed come back soon. :neener:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2010, 01:38:12 PM »
I've noticed both MW (30-40) and WWI (5-10) low numbers now.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)