Author Topic: Everybody Wants To Rule The World  (Read 1586 times)

Offline RaptorL

• Copper Member
Re: Everybody Wants To Rule The World
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »
Ok. my bad, was'nt thinking. But anyway about my idea of "German" Weapons as the main theme of Everybody Wants To Rule The World.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 05:58:19 AM »
Just a comment here - with a song titled "EVERYBODY Wants To Rule The World", would it make more sense to devote segments of the film to the many different nationalities of aircraft in AH2, rather than just one?   Great old song though, and a good one for an AH video.

As an idea for strictly the German aircraft, I'd appreciate seeing a mashup of The Simpson's Mr Burns ("The Germans are coming, I'm so scared, oooooh the Ger-Mans!") and some great action tune from Rammstein.   

<S>

Offline RaptorL

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 10:07:51 AM »
Ok. Works for me.

Offline xavrikx

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 09:29:00 PM »
I honestly have no problem with the word Nazi being used. It may be offensive but you can't remove history. The Nazi war-machine (as it's called) was true and shouldn't be seen as offensive just for being used. What is RaptorL was referring to the SS? This was an all Nazi army.

But then again I'm called a Nazi just for supporting conservative politics X3

EDIT: Oh hi everyone! I'm new X3

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 10:12:14 AM »
Use of the word was not the issue. Promotion/acceptance of said party was being debated.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline RaptorL

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2010, 02:29:53 PM »
Whatever

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 04:29:03 PM »
Sorry for any misunderstandings, or offending.

RaptorL, I was just offering a friendly suggestion........ I doubt oyu offended anyone, not me anyway.....

thanks RTR, was an excellent explanation of why I posted my friendly suggestion......

maybe I should have just sent you a friendly PM instead of public posting.... my apologys for that...... though, I don't think it was an over reaction, it was just trying to help the guy understand is all

:cheers:

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 11:43:04 PM »
RaptorL, I was just offering a friendly suggestion........ I doubt oyu offended anyone, not me anyway.....

thanks RTR, was an excellent explanation of why I posted my friendly suggestion......

maybe I should have just sent you a friendly PM instead of public posting.... my apologys for that...... though, I don't think it was an over reaction, it was just trying to help the guy understand is all

:cheers:

No worries TC.

Us old farts tend to be a little gruff sometimes, but at least we always understand each other <G>

Check your P.M.'s please, you have incoming.

cheers,
RTR
The Damned