Author Topic: The Things YOu See on Titanic Tuesdays  (Read 1728 times)

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
Re: The Things YOu See on Titanic Tuesdays
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 11:29:14 AM »
Last night was the greatest furball of all time.  Me and kappa came in as the only bish against a 40-50 plane deep furball.  Couple screen shots that don't capture all the bad guys.  In each of these shots there are 10-15 more surrounding.  It was the greatest night evar!

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

That's funny. What's funnier is that I saw the two of you on Tuesday, and as I bypassed the green blob surrounding you some knucklehead on Vox was saying how you guys were "Flying unfair with your 262s..."

To which I replied, "Wait, arent there 20 of you and only two of them...?"

"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
BBS NOOB alert!!! :rofl

Wassup Aspen?

:banana:   welcome to bbs hell aspen  :banana:

frogs are people too

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 04:36:29 PM »
Hey in AH1 you could watch a tiger tank spawn on the runway and take off in formation with a flight of tiffies. Or the dreaded G1 object with a parachute. Anyone remember those game features back then? I'll bet most of you have seen strange game artifacts flying, standing or driving around on the map from time to time. I finally ran down and looked at one of the dreaded Fhoo Fighters.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »
F4Us can cruise around like  go-karts if you break the wings off......pretty much all they are good for if you dont like to fly easy mode rides
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 08:54:10 PM »
Hey in AH1 you could watch a tiger tank spawn on the runway and take off in formation with a flight of tiffies. Or the dreaded G1 object with a parachute. Anyone remember those game features back then? I'll bet most of you have seen strange game artifacts flying, standing or driving around on the map from time to time. I finally ran down and looked at one of the dreaded Fhoo Fighters.
oh my god those were the days...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »
Old pic from TT, coming in for a landing and seen this sticking out of the water   :huh
Lighten up Francis

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2010, 02:30:26 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)Old pic from TT, coming in for a landing and seen this sticking out of the water   :huh

Thanks Uptown, I was wondering where i left them :aok
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright