Author Topic: A secret....  (Read 1836 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: A secret....
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 09:35:25 PM »
 :lol  Nice write up, sounded like alot of Fun  :aok
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 10:06:40 PM »

We began in LW orange as bish, killed a wopping 1 fighter, lost half of our planes to ack and ostwind's over a field (an interesting start).

Then we switched over to LW orange, and instantly upped and engaged a knight lanc mission that had fighter cover. 5 of us (Chanzz, SEbongo, Chewi, akamixer, and myself) all killed 2 planes and then landed them all together, for a total of 10 kills. We then launched into the fray at furball island and made some kills (bongo landed kills as well as chewi).

I was mostly Impressed by their ability to Switch from LW Orange to LW Orange as a group! :D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:45:45 PM by SHawk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 10:39:22 PM »
Then we switched over to LW blue, and instantly upped and engaged a knight lanc mission that had fighter cover. 5 of us (Chanzz, SEbongo, Chewi, akamixer, and myself) all killed 2 planes and then landed them all together, for a total of 10 kills. We then launched into the fray at furball island and made some kills (bongo landed kills as well as chewi).

20 minutes later we proceeded to help defend A9 which was under heavy attack. We launched from either A9 or A8, a nearby base, and killed all attacking enemy planes with the help of friendlies (roughly 10 enemies). We then proceeded to A53 for a group launch to a base right across a short bay, where some kills were made and I made one awesome auger into some trees will inverted. We all made a group vote to foray into the DA and kill stuff in furball lake, so we did, and had a good time doing it.

Official Info:
The S.A.Y. is now the Special Agency of Yakovlevs.
Hungover Officers
321BAR - Director of Cherry Picking, Village Idiot edit: its captain idiocy...duh!

somebody forgot someone here :rolleyes: and that awesome auger...yeah i was the one laughing on vox about it for 15 minutes, remember? :lol and surf came too.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 10:43:28 PM by 321BAR »
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy