Author Topic: heres my new problems!  (Read 465 times)

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
heres my new problems!
« on: May 12, 2010, 07:29:08 PM »
because the screen doesnt go full its extra slow loading....The mouse moves a inch every 5 mins and i have to minimize then max it again to make it work. In game it discos me and has screen freeze every 2 seconds. My joystick didnt work once had to alt f4 to get it to work again oh and typings slow everythings openly slowly went from 60 FPS to 11-17 FPS :cry
Member of ****ALCHEMIST****

"E Tan Epi Tan"
Proud United States Marine

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: heres my new problems!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:56:17 PM »
The mouse moves a inch every 5 mins and i have to minimize then max it again to make it work. In game it discos me and has screen freeze every 2 seconds. My joystick didnt work once had to alt f4 to get it to work again oh and typings slow everythings openly slowly went from 60 FPS to 11-17 FPS :cry

Same here the game is unplayble to me I am pinging at 2000 then 64 for a few seconds then back to 2000
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Wobbly

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 02:32:18 AM »
Game ID: Blimey

Offline Tmac7

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 05:39:16 AM »
minimizing tip doesn't work for me. :mad:
Member of ****ALCHEMIST****

"E Tan Epi Tan"
Proud United States Marine

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 06:18:26 AM »
log off (dont restart game) just log off then back on and that worked for me (the mouse/game shudder)
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson