Author Topic: New Mossie #2 prop  (Read 451 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
New Mossie #2 prop
« on: May 13, 2010, 10:42:33 PM »

Now I first noticed this when I was in-flight and shut down just #2 engine. I landed and shut them all off and the #2 prop was solid. I took off again and alternately shut down #1 and #2 engine, to see if it might be windmilling and just an erratic graphic with my old V card. When I shut #1 down it was solid and not windmilling. When I shut down #2 it was again transparent.
I was able to duplicate it and am therefore calling it a bug, although minor, a tiny bug all the same.

Note this was running 2.19.1
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
Re: New Mossie #2 prop
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 11:34:26 PM »
Same happened to me twice today, when the particular engine was shot out.

Also noticed when both wings were taken off, two little "blocks" remained where my wings used to be..

Another thing, bbscode doesn't like my imageshack links  :headscratch:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:36:17 PM by EskimoJoe »
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 11:52:50 PM »
I've been using Photobucket, http://photobucket.com/ , for awhile when PictureHanger, http://www.onpoi.net/ah/ , started giving me a few minor problems.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline Superfly

• Gold Member
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 09:56:49 AM »
Oops  :)
John "Superfly" Guytan
Art Director
HiTech Creations, Inc.

"My brain just totally farted" - Hitech, during a company meeting

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 10:46:55 AM »
Don't know if this is related but after looking at the picture of the prop I recalled something I saw last night in LWO (I think that's where I was) that was kinda similar.

I was in a fight with 3 other guys in one of the valley/canyon areas. I was in a P-38L and as I crested a hill it appeared as if my P-38 or rather a mirror image (that looked just like the way this prop image looks) was cresting the hill ahead of me. I was not in my forward view but one of the others--up/forward or straight up maybe. I was changing views a lot at the time for obvious reasons LOL. I didn't give it another thought until I saw this picture.

Drano
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 11:08:53 AM »
I was hoping I had developed X-ray vision so I went to a local drinking establishment last night  :x
Unfortunately I didn't develop that trait.  :cry