Author Topic: Yet another 'my problems' thread  (Read 755 times)

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
Yet another 'my problems' thread
« on: May 13, 2010, 07:42:10 AM »
My problem with the 2.19 update:  the Mossie is so beautiful that I can't pay attention to the fighting!  I keep staring at its beautiful textures, and brilliant composition - and it keeps getting me killed!

How DARE you do this to me HTC!  How DARE YOU!  My score is going to take a nose dive (by the way the Mossie is still beautiful even while in flames and spinning towards the ground) all because of your buggy beautiful plane!

You need to fix this ASAP as I KNOW that I am the most uber 1337 stick in the game, and the magnificence of the Mossie is making me look like a NOOB!  I never even got shot down before EVER until I was captivated by this stunning beauty!  She puts the Wednesday Babe to shame making her look like Skuzzy wearing a dress (just put a bag over 'her' head, it'll be alright!) and because of this I keep getting ho-ed by ugly IL2's!  It's sooooo not fair!

Oh, and thanks for disabling VOX!  I went a whole 12 hours squeak-free thanks to you!  Less audio distractions so I could pay more visual attention to my beautiful Mossie!

Awesome job, HTC!  I know you guys worked late yesterday trying to rectify the update bugs and I'm sure you were there early this morning (if not all night).  You should know that the sounds are incredible and once all the kinks are worked out I KNOW there will be no looking back.. for ANY OF US!

I also noticed that my video performance seems to have improved quite a bit as well!  Maybe it's just me though.. but I like it!  Thanks guys for all your hard work and dedication!  I'd give you a hug if I lived nearby (and if it looked more hetero)...

Offline greens

• Silver Member
Re: Yet another 'my problems' thread
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 06:57:52 PM »
that problem hoed the schniznit outta me last nite darn rook mossie, ya know who u r step up BIG boy. oh forgot i was ina 262 maybe thats why. ID do the same too. punk
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 07:43:14 PM »
that problem hoed the schniznit outta me last nite darn rook mossie, ya know who u r step up BIG boy. oh forgot i was ina 262 maybe thats why. ID do the same too. punk

:huh
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline whipster22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 03:12:31 PM »
:huh

in other words he is being tolled to stop trolling the forums
just dewbing up the bbs
baby seal

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 03:18:38 PM »
in other words he is being tolled to stop trolling the forums
What was the toll charge?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline whipster22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 01:10:38 PM »
What was the toll charge?

bad spelling :lol
just dewbing up the bbs
baby seal

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 08:33:07 AM »
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 08:44:32 AM by AApache »
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 08:55:10 AM »
I like that second one lol.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek