Author Topic: Habs,lol  (Read 222 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Habs,lol
« on: May 17, 2010, 06:46:43 AM »
Wow what a first game BLOWOUT!!!!!  We added to the Hockey History Book again. Our 6-0 thrashing of Montreal, made for the "Worst opening round showing of a team since 1919". The Flyers totally dominated the poor Canadiens. Most of the game was spent on their side of the ice, putting them in a "Defensive" only game. Another History note; The Flyers and Canadiens are the only 7 & 8 seed to both make it to the Conference Finals, against each other. My Flyers are on a course with Cup destiny :D

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Re: Habs,lol
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 09:25:55 PM »
My Flyers are on a course with Cup destiny :D

<S> Oz
Well even if they get to the cup I don't think they'll be a match for the Hawks, I said it when the playoff's started that I don't think there's a team that can take the Hawks 4 games, especially with the way Antti Niemi is playing, he's gonna be the first rookie goalie to win a cup for his team, the guy's a brick wall right now.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson