Author Topic: Films Films Films Films!!  (Read 1718 times)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
Re: Films Films Films Films!!
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 09:42:12 AM »
Its great fun to sneak up on someone who's afk or fallen asleep on auto, I like to wing up really close with them just to see their reaction when they finally get back and take a glance out their sideview..  :neener: :O

I have seen guys who pull so hard and sudden on their stick that they stall out and go into a flatspin to the ground.  :uhoh :lol

But I've never been accused of picking because of it, but then again I've never done it to Draggon neither that I can recall..  :rolleyes:
TheStig

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 10:31:21 AM »
lol i saved it to my AH films when i need a good chuckle i play it  :rofl  its missing something, maybe the music from Jaw's when hes right behind him  :rofl  :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 10:34:45 AM »
who are quite frankly, doing the same thing you are, which is sitting in a darkened attic room on their own playing a video game whilst their families sit elsewhere.
Pretty much.  Cept some players are in basements...others are in Dens, mancaves...computer rooms.  I actually spent a year out in the garage.  But the truest part of your statement, and for me the most resonant is my family sitting elsewhere.  I spent alot of time playing this game when I should have been elsewhere.  But hey, I was teh awsum fighter pilot ace...how many people get to say that  :aok
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 10:34:53 AM »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »
23 May 2010

Draggon's General Stats for Late War Tour 124
Total Sorties: 615
Total Sortie Time:  4 days 06:22:49
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Stratocaster

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 11:31:10 AM »
Its funny when he tunes to you and starts yelling... If you don't respond he actually begins to argue with himself  :rock
Strat

∼<<∼Loose Deuce∼>>∼