Author Topic: Looking for a squad  (Read 746 times)

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
Looking for a squad
« on: August 27, 2010, 12:54:26 AM »
Ok, so ive been playing this game for almost 10 years on and off.  I was with a big squad up until AHII came out.  Ive been freelance ever since.  Looking for a squad that flys to have fun.  Not looking for rank or leadership structure per say, more into making new friends and learning new planes or skills.   Whats out there or who may be interested?  Im not shy, I have no problem sharing my opinion on something and can be a smart bellybutton at times. 
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline The Grinch

• Copper Member
Re: Looking for a squad
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 01:43:56 AM »
Hello sir.

If you like, check our web page: JG77.org

You can contact the officers there for a better info if you like.
We fly Axis planes.
 :salute

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 07:09:02 AM »
If you are midwar Grumpy you would be a good fit for the 337th Black Sheep, you know most of us I think.

Click here for more info     http://www.ripsnort.org/about-the-black-sheep-t12.html

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 09:11:51 AM »
Yeah flat, i know all you guys. 
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 09:14:51 AM »
yo grumpy.... if your looking to move on away from the same old grind in MW and you like the p51's check out the 412th brounco mustangs .

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 01:02:29 PM »
yo grumpy come check us out on vox 137 i use to be LTARkilz. we dont really have a lot of structure. we do a lot of flying around tons of bullSh|ting
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 02:00:26 PM »
Grumpy, if you're looking for a LW squad, look for the 49'ers. We do a little bit of everything, from bomber hunting to GV'ing.

Currently working on our new website, and our old one is a bit out of date. Best if you contact us in the MA's. Anyone with "49" followed by some letters should be one of us.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 04:17:09 PM »
Hello Grumpy, All squads in this forum are looking for members. So take yah time hehe, and find a squad that interests you.Good Luck! :old:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 03:52:20 PM »
Hello Grumpy, All squads in this forum are looking for members. So take yah time hehe, and find a squad that interests you.Good Luck! :old:
  :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 01:58:19 PM »
We do accept AARP members..ask ab8aac. more then welcome and tag along with the Hellcat Fighter Group. :salute
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 04:43:08 PM »
greetings, grumpy :salute

if you're looking for a LW squad, the 582nd will be glad to pick you up. we fly LW Bishop, squad night is Sundays at 6pm, although that might be changed soon. we accept any who are willing to act as a team player, and preferably those who use a mic. we fly all kinds of aircraft, and overall just have fun

check out our new website:
http://582ndkokutai.webs.com/

it's currently still under construction, so a lot of info has not been filled in yet.
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74