Author Topic: Ummm... can someone help?  (Read 364 times)

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
Ummm... can someone help?
« on: May 23, 2010, 08:13:39 PM »
Ok, have several here.

1) I had the pintil gun on my M4A3(75) destroyed by a strafing aircraft, and later used a supply box to replenish my AP rounds, and noticed that my pintil was not repaired.

2) sometimes the T-34/76's tracks will not be reparied by supplies. They will be repaired, but as soon as you move, the become damaged again; sometimes without any movment. I used 4 boxes, and only on the 4th one where I killed my engine did my tracks remain repaired.

3) a guy took around 13 ap rounds from a tiger at under 500 yds in a panzer. At least 3 were to the rear at under 10 yds. And even then, he didn't actually die, he towered out when I killed an M3 (presumably inbound with supplies for him). He then killed a friendly tiger in one shot at 2000yds after upping again. HTC, please provide an answer to wtf is going on here.

Allegedly, there have been other reports about him as well, such as warping just when he's being fired at, taking excessive amounts of damage, and firing through the burms. I'm not pointing fingers or accusing him of anything, but I would like to know if its a bug, if he's found a way to make himself invincible, or if my gun became ineffective for some reason.

I'll get the film on here as soon as I can (I'm not on my gaming computer right now).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 10:36:54 PM by Nemisis »
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ummm... can someone help?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 10:04:40 PM »
You might want to delete this and write HTC directly.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 10:16:41 PM »
trying that as well, but mostly this post is just for the first two bugs.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »
Im just pointing out that naming someone isnt really kosher except when you are talking directly to HTC in private.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 10:35:54 PM »
All I personally can do is edit my post, wich I have done. The moderators would be the ones to talk to about getting this thread deleted.