Author Topic: SA Overload  (Read 595 times)

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
SA Overload
« on: May 31, 2010, 09:26:30 AM »
Well last night I looked in the mirror and found the words "For a good time shoot here" tattooed on my but.  Yes it was another fun filled night in the AvA.  After deciding that getting run over by hordes of opposing forces in the main arenas I took a break and went into the AvA arena.  Talk about fun.  It definitely requires you to keep Situational Awareness.  I found for the most part I was able to deal with one on one but soon found out how easy it is to get on someones six, mine.

In my first three missions I engaged a group of P-38's and reinforced the tactic of team work and keeping SA.  I didn't keep SA and the team worked me over.  But all was not loss.  Later members from my squadron came in and we had one fantastic evening.  There is no deciding I don't want to fight the Typhoon because buy the time you identify it you are decisively engaged.

I find that there is also very limited whining.  Almost none existent.  As far as the fights go the main arena can not compete.  They are tense and demanding of your attention.  Because of the no enemy icons the ability to break contact long enough to get good separation is easier.  And believe me when you loose visual on the enemy in here your head starts doing the Exorcist maneuver.

For those looking for a good time, not me, and think they have been in some tense fights come on over to the AvA and experience the game as it should be. Did I hear something. :noid

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: SA Overload
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 04:56:28 PM »
Was good to see you in there, Wagger.  Seems to me you were one of the many who today has an oldman tail tied to his antenna.

- oldman

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: SA Overload
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:11:37 PM »
Good fights last night Wagger. :salute
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus