Author Topic: Top Pilots  (Read 4042 times)

Offline froger

• Silver Member
Re: Top Pilots
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2010, 12:55:36 AM »
You are not funny. Not in the least bit. Your joke sucks. I hope your keyboard breaks for that.
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

you off your psych med's again polar....

frogs are people too

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2010, 12:59:22 AM »
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

you off your psych med's again polar....

i take it since you are just now replying to that post. which i posted several days ago. The lazy slob comment hit a bit close to home and you cover it up with a reply to the previous comment. Its ok kid, not everyone can be like me. Keep trying. I might let you on my ankle is your a good boy.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2010, 01:44:18 AM »
i take it since you are just now replying to that post. which i posted several days ago. The lazy slob comment hit a bit close to home and you cover it up with a reply to the previous comment. Its ok kid, not everyone can be like me. Keep trying. I might let you on my ankle is your a good boy.

lmao tard boy...ive got a few years on you and i don't care when you posted, your not that important, your really not!
I'M sure your a legend in your own wanna be rock star mind and no one could hump your own ankles better than you can.
you pick a fight with me and i have said nothing to you, wanna string it out? go ahead, your just a troll and thats all you will ever be here :neener:

nothin to cover up here, you couldn't hit me close to home if you tried
frogs are people too

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2010, 01:53:11 AM »

lmao tard boy...ive got a few years on you and i don't care when you posted, your not that important, your really not!
I'M sure your a legend in your own wanna be rock star mind and no one could hump your own ankles better than you can.
you pick a fight with me and i have said nothing to you, wanna string it out? go ahead, your just a troll and thats all you will ever be here :neener:

nothin to cover up here, you couldn't hit me close to home if you tried

few years on me? should i give 2 rats butts or something? Wannabe rock star? ummm are you jealous i live the life you dream about? Date the women you fantasize about? If i could hump my own ankle i would. That would be awesome. String what out? the fact your all butthurt over a post?
Im simply said your joke sucked and it did. It was an awful attempt at trying to make someone laugh. You should be smacked till the wax falls out of your ears for even taking the time to type it.
You have a good night little fella. Sleep well :)
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2010, 01:55:59 AM »
few years on me? should i give 2 rats butts or something? Wannabe rock star? ummm are you jealous i live the life you dream about? Date the women you fantasize about? If i could hump my own ankle i would. That would be awesome. String what out? the fact your all butthurt over a post?
Im simply said your joke sucked and it did. It was an awful attempt at trying to make someone laugh. You should be smacked till the wax falls out of your ears for even taking the time to type it.

wow you better up the booze, crack and psych med intake little kid.....

i hit a twisted nerve in that disturbed brain of yours....
 :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
frogs are people too

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2010, 04:58:37 AM »
Just wanted to be the first to say, IN!

At least I think I was the first.. Not enough time to wade through 5 pages of chest-thumping and crying  :eek:
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2010, 05:04:52 AM »
me too now
IN
 :o
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Avanti

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2010, 06:24:15 AM »
I think on the side of your aircraft you should have tours you have been top pilot on all crafts then where you were top pilot to the corosponding craft
eg; top fighter pilot on fighters only top bomber pilot on bombers only etc etc

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2010, 06:39:37 AM »
or have to fly in a special skin
like the yellow nose 109 aces , maybe with yellow tail bands
your da ace stick out and take the recognition...
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2010, 08:32:43 AM »
:rofl :rofl i see he doesnt know when to stop BiP
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2010, 09:04:47 AM »
I have always wondered  :headscratch: about this. Exactly what do you get for being a top pilot for a tour? Bragging rights and  free drinks  :cheers: courtesy of  Skuzzy?
 :D

Ok, I'll answer the question before this thing gets locked. Seeing has no one else has...I think.

HTC used to give a free month of play to the top pilot each month. I don't know if they also got a small cash payout when it first started, but I have heard that before.

Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2010, 09:07:44 AM »
 Oh no he didn't!  :furious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W1Qpw8rSnE
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:10:13 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2010, 09:20:28 AM »
I think on the side of your aircraft you should have tours you have been top pilot on all crafts then where you were top pilot to the corosponding craft
eg; top fighter pilot on fighters only top bomber pilot on bombers only etc etc

Hmmm  They would run out of paint on mine and it would make the red baron look modest.    :rolleyes:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2010, 09:41:23 AM »
Ugh. Oh well....

Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2010, 10:52:58 AM »
Fail
(Image removed from quote.)

That picture says so much.  Too fat to stand in line at the fast food counter, guy in front of her (military) is willing to die for her freedoms, AND the last person in line, also very overweight wearing scrubs so maybe she's a nurse ?

It aint all hereditary or caused by environment, duh, maybe your just lazy fat and stupid, what a great combo, yeah, supersize that combo please.
Wag more, bark less.