Author Topic: viewing movies  (Read 499 times)

Offline weiser

• Copper Member
viewing movies
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »
i was flying around last night with a sqad mate and he was teaching me a few thing and filming it,but i can't remember how to retrieve the films to view, could you please help me
co/162ndFG"Purple*Hearts"
success doesn't always mean fun
but having fun is always successful

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: viewing movies
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »
click start/programs/acehigh/AHfilm viewer to start the film player ( I think thats the path) Once that opens click film and navigate to the films folder and double click the one you want to watch. Once it loads click play.

Offline weiser

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 04:06:15 PM »
another problem has come up, my computer won't open the film file, what download do i need, i looked around this morning but couldn't find any please help
co/162ndFG"Purple*Hearts"
success doesn't always mean fun
but having fun is always successful

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »
click start/programs/AcesHigh II/AcesHigh II film viewer  and that will start the program you need to view the films. It comes with the game download so you have it.

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 10:00:26 PM »
another problem has come up, my computer won't open the film file, what download do i need, i looked around this morning but couldn't find any please help

Another option is to right-click right on the film file, and select "open with".  When you see the option to "choose program, select "ahfilm" and check the box for "Always use the selected program to open this type of file".

Then, in the future, you won't even need to open the filmviewer.  You'll be able to simply double-click on any film you want, and the viewer will open automatically with the desired film loaded and ready to play.
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson