Author Topic: Wirble Bug and T34 bug  (Read 327 times)

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Wirble Bug and T34 bug
« on: June 12, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »
The wirble runs out of ammo with 1600 rounds left on the counter.  It continues to sound like its shooting as long as you hold your  finger on the trigger but bullets are not flying.  Relase the trigger and squeeze again and nothing happens (with 1600 rounds left)

On the T34, position number 3 rotates at 2x the rate of the turret... ie if you turn your turret 90 degrees, position number 3 turns 180 degrees.  This is a bit of a pain when trying to gv with the T34, I use that position #3 heavily when trying to get my bearings/locate a target, having to swing the view around wastes alot of time and gets ya killed. 

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Wirble Bug and T34 bug
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 12:20:01 PM »
The wirble runs out of ammo with 1600 rounds left on the counter.  It continues to sound like its shooting as long as you hold your  finger on the trigger but bullets are not flying.  Relase the trigger and squeeze again and nothing happens (with 1600 rounds left)

You are not using the "fire all" button, but either fire primary or fire secondary. Both buttons are tied to 2 barrels each - just like the real WW had one pedal trigger for 2 barrels, enabling the gunner to fire two barrels continuously (allowing the loaders to reload the unused guns in the meantime), or fire all four barrels at once for a short time.
That's why you can only shoot half of your ammo.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 12:21:32 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 12:45:55 PM »
Cool, I'll check it out... I have that button mapped to "fire all" on the planes... must be different on gv's

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »
You are not using the "fire all" button, but either fire primary or fire secondary. Both buttons are tied to 2 barrels each - just like the real WW had one pedal trigger for 2 barrels, enabling the gunner to fire two barrels continuously (allowing the loaders to reload the unused guns in the meantime), or fire all four barrels at once for a short time.
That's why you can only shoot half of your ammo.
:huh six years and im still learning
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 07:22:28 AM »
:huh six years and im still learning

aint it the meaning of life? :lol
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74