Author Topic: Aiming in the Me262 (Or any 30mm bird)  (Read 4896 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Aiming in the Me262 (Or any 30mm bird)
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 01:26:31 PM »
Uh huh

Do me a favor, go take off, slide your view to the far right and save the film.  Then watch it in the film viewer and see what happens.

Offline BrockS

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 03:49:05 PM »
I am familiar with the viewer glitch, my post was for the most part directed at messing with Yenny (I didn'y use your quote) but may have been a bit accusatory as well, I'm a suspcious guy. I have seen unlimited ammo show up in the MA before so making this particular offline/viewer feature available in the MA is probably not beyond someone's capability. I would have just let it go at my origional post but you got pretty defensive pretty quickly so I figured "what the heck, I'll go with it."

You have been at this a lot longer than I and are very good, nay, one of the very best in the game. I know enough that if I want to have an enjoyable evening on Aces and land some kills that it is best to stay away from the Army of Pickers....errrr....I mean Muppets. Good wingman tactics.

As for sour grapes, I don't take this seriously enough for that. Aces High is not the yardstick by which I judge my success in life.

"Good talk, I'll see ya out there"

Do me a favor, go take off, slide your view to the far right and save the film.  Then watch it in the film viewer and see what happens.

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2010, 06:53:34 PM »
Grizz,

Can you look at this film and give me some tip on setting up. I think what I end up doing is work the enemy down for a kill, instead of a quick snap shot.

http://www.filefront.com/16802343/109k4fun.ahf
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 07:06:26 PM »
Grizz,

Can you look at this film and give me some tip on setting up. I think what I end up doing is work the enemy down for a kill, instead of a quick snap shot.

http://www.filefront.com/16802343/109k4fun.ahf

It was real good K4 flying.  The only blatant mistake was at 4:40, when you followed lag pursuit behind the P51 and fired blind underneath your nose.  What I would have done is started off to the side slightly so I could see him, and pulled harder turn out in front of him.  Then, as I have already cut his angle for quick closure, slide back into his line of action, twist slightly for tater visibility, and blast him.  Never shoot blind from underneath the nose.  Besides that, was good stuff.   :aok

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 07:13:54 PM »
Yea, It's a hard habit to break  :(
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'