Author Topic: Until next time, <S>  (Read 483 times)

Offline dhart

• Copper Member
      • 357th Yoxford Boys
Until next time, <S>
« on: June 24, 2010, 08:08:27 PM »
I have been a continuous member since Dec 08, but due to everything I have going on right now I have to step down from the ranks for now. It has been interesting to say the least. Some things I found fun, others annoying but that goes with the territory of the game.

What are some things I liked:
Flying into a hoard of enemy planes and having an 8 on 1 fight just cause I could.  :D

Being in several missions that took the enemy completely by surprise, much like the Rook and Knight bombing raid on the Bish's strat a few months back.  :devil

Being able to have a dogfight last for several minutes with a really good stick and without any interference.  :rock

Having one of my last sorties being the one that won the war.  :cheers:

Some things I dont like:
I hate vultures who have 5 planes above a base and they all dive to stop 1 plane from taking off as if its the Red Baron coming for them.  :mad:

Spawn campers! Need I say more?  :furious

Eny due to the number of players on one side, why not just give us rocks to throw at the enemy?  :confused:

I will be back one day to take to the skies once again and instill a dose of fear to the enemy the likes of which has never been seen before...............or at least a good laugh or two.  :rofl To all of you I wish you happy hunting.  :airplane:

:salute all
Pigs On The Wing- 2nd Wing

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
Re: Until next time, <S>
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 10:34:40 PM »
<Salute>
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 07:23:30 AM »
<S> and good luck!

:salute Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 08:05:34 AM »
take it easy, see you when you get back!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 08:11:31 AM »
 :salute

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 08:35:40 AM »
 :salute
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors