Author Topic: No sex for me!  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Rattler

• Copper Member
      • www.unforgivenpilots.com
Re: No sex for me!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »
Why the hell are people saying in? I'm no moderator but this does'nt break any rules....or does it?  :headscratch:
SAPP

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 12:30:40 PM »
Sex is the least of your worries.  she needs your support now more than ever, this is what separates the men from the boys.  prayers are with your wife.

semp
My thoughts also.
Lighten up Francis

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
Book mark all the Wednesday Babes here....then you'll be set. You can see planes and game stuff....do what comes natural while staring at he Wed. Babes...and soon enough wife will be better!!!!  Problem solved.

AND...no viruses and trojans!!!!!  Unless ya want to use em....perfectly natural for some I guess... :bolt:
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »
I see no rule violation in his OP.

Bless you and the missus and I hope she gets well from all soon.  Being sick is no joke and I wish her the speediest of recoveries.
 :pray   :pray
ROX

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »
Why the hell are people saying in? I'm no moderator but this does'nt break any rules....or does it?  :headscratch:

Rules are sometimes subjective. But there's a good chance it will depend on which direction the thread takes. So long as it remains reasonably respectful and cordial I dont see any particular problem. BUT if it even hints at going overboard. Then out comes old El Kabong

Just my thoughts.

Sorry bout the wife. I wish her well
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2010, 04:46:01 PM »
Hey Oak, Tell her to hang in there, it's just a bump in the road. All this will do is take tome to get over the mono and then finish up the surgery. Times for the two of ya to kick back a little and put some stuff on the back burner. As the saying goes, life is what happens while you are busy making plans.

Thoughts ands prayers for the both of you.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 06:28:06 PM »
Thx guys.  If any of you have wives have endometriosis, try to be understanding and supportive.  If is vary painful for them and really nothing they can do to prevent it or control it other then having their ovaries remove.  Nothing worst for a women to have something like that to happen.   
My wife has had endometriosis for 15 years.  She is at the point to do something or continue having the pain. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 06:31:05 PM »
Sex is the least of your worries.  she needs your support now more than ever, this is what separates the men from the boys.  prayers are with your wife.

semp

+1
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2010, 06:51:19 PM »
My wife was tested positive for mononucleosis, aka :mono.  And she is to have her right ovary remove next week, that will not happen now.

Man I had mono about three years ago, it's apparently much harder on you if you get it as an adult.  On the positive side you can only get it one time.  On the negative side, you can be very very sick for several months.  I ran up well over a thousand dollars in doctor bills because I got it after I already had an upper respiratory infection, and the docs thought it was some other sort of secondary infection that they couldn't quite identify.  It was probably a month before it occurred to someone to test for mono.  I think I ran a fever of over 100 for three straight months.  I feel your wife man, that's rough stuff. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 07:04:17 PM »
Maybe you can have sex in "number two".

:joystick:
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 07:09:14 PM »
The thing with the mono is not that they'd be unable to have sex, there's no reason why not really, either he'll catch it or he won't.  If he's already been exposed, he won't get it, otherwise, he most likely will.   The real issue is that she'll be so sick as to be totally uninterested in sex in any capacity. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 07:11:07 PM »
The thing with the mono is not that they'd be unable to have sex, there's no reason why not really, either he'll catch it or he won't.  If he's already been exposed, he won't get it, otherwise, he most likely will.   The real issue is that she'll be so sick as to be totally uninterested in sex in any capacity. 

It isn't about him catching it. When a person had mono, their spleen enlarges, and too much activity (i.e. sex) can cause it to rupture, causing internal bleeding and possibly death.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2010, 12:23:33 AM »
I caught mono about a year ago. It almost cost me my NROTC scholarship :cry

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
I caught mono about a year ago. It almost cost me my NROTC scholarship :cry

Yea, my younger brother got it six years ago.  He was half way through polices academy in Texas, end up to drop out. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 09:18:23 PM »

Rules are sometimes subjective. But there's a good chance it will depend on which direction the thread takes. So long as it remains reasonably respectful and cordial I dont see any particular problem. BUT if it even hints at going overboard. Then out comes old El Kabong

(Image removed from quote.)

Just my thoughts.

Sorry bout the wife. I wish her well
well so far im incorrect. i had a feeling this thread would take a childish road. <S>
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy