Author Topic: Calling All o'Club members. Need help  (Read 4919 times)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Re: Calling All o'Club members. Need help
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2010, 03:45:36 PM »
You mean you guys were kidding?? Aw man! Guess I can't do it alone either.

Or can I...

:banana:

P.S. That story in the link made me puke. That judge was either bribed/blackmailed or wasn't told the entire story. Why is crap like Twitter to be taken seriously, seriously? Guess I don't socialize enough to know.
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2010, 04:54:56 PM »
If you don't take stuff like that seriously then when one of them actually does blow it up you'll be the guys saying "how dumb are they, he wrote it on Twitter!"

Just takes a little common sense, I'm going to skip on the 'killing someone' jokes online.  :aok
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2010, 06:39:37 PM »
I'd be more inclined to call it a surprise attack if they used something as stupid as twitter. Why should the attackers expect anyone to take such an informal announcement like that seriously? But like I said, because I'm so far out of the loop I don't understand why things like twitter and facebook have to be serious business. Back in the day people talked to each other face to face instead of through a camera on top of a computer screen.

By the way, I never said I was actually going to "kill" anyone...
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline AKH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »
So you weren't conspiring to hijack a plane?  :D

Even though it was fairly obvious he was joking and security deemed the threat "non-credible", the cops still turned up to arrest him.  He was charged and successfully prosecuted. I think he was made an example of to serve as a warning to others.  That tweet cost him his job in exchange for a criminal record and a fine.

It's all quite ironic when compared to the recent Raoul Moat shootings and manhunt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10584042.stm

The prison warned the police that he was planning to do something before he was released and they just ignored the warning  :headscratch:
AKHoopy Arabian Knights
google koan: "Your assumptions about the lives of others are in direct relation to your naïve pomposity."

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2010, 11:09:49 PM »
I was just suggesting we knock the pilot over the head and fly bieber to NK  :noid...
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2010, 01:40:30 AM »
I was just suggesting we knock the pilot over the head and fly bieber to NK  :noid...

The north koreans want their concert.........
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2010, 02:51:19 AM »
This little fruit needs to go fall in a ditch, the little boy sounds like a 5 year old girl, and isnt real music.

Dio, Metallica, AC/DC, Zeppelin, Ted Nugent, Ozzy, The Scorpions, Tom Petty, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, now that is real music!   :rock

-BigBOBCH
agreed.
Contemplating going to the Iron Maiden concert on Weds in Pittsburgh @ age 39.  Guess I shouldn't feel stupid, the band members are much old than I.