Author Topic: Enough is Enough  (Read 4085 times)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
Re: Enough is Enough
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2010, 11:56:46 AM »
Strokes

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2010, 12:05:59 PM »
The p38 variants just don't seem to be able to compete with late war fighters, I think it was probably a mid war beast but from what I've read and seemingly in this game, the late war fighters rip it up.

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »
only cause you suck :)
This thread sucks.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2010, 01:45:52 PM »
So you are suggesting he 1v1'd all 17 people and only a select few were diving from altitude?
got a point there... :headscratch: sometimes i can't think when i'm tired. and i'm always tired...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2010, 01:58:57 PM »
got a point there... :headscratch: sometimes i can't think when i'm tired. and i'm always tired...
i find this thread has become into an ankle humping thread everyone move along now back to Grizz its not so raw anymore  :D
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2010, 02:03:19 PM »
i find this thread has become into an ankle humping thread everyone move along now back to Grizz its not so raw anymore  :D
we should. shouldn't we? :D
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2010, 02:09:38 PM »
we should. shouldn't we? :D
without a doubt ;)
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2010, 03:23:40 AM »
Plazus answered the "how" pretty good.

ack-ack

Okay, I have been playing too long not to know what "picking" is exactly.  I come in with superior altitude in my P39D over Spit8, Bf109k4 and Nik2.  I have my pick of whichever one seems to be most vulnerable or my best chance to attack and get back to my perch.  Is this picking?  Or when I am attacking the Spit8 and the Bf109k4 rockets vertical to ruffle my bottom feathers, is that picking? 

I have a long list of names of players and their aircraft that I don't question their skills or abilities.  You happen to be one of them unless you shoot me down  :lol then I must demean you, even if I am not up to your level of play.  :neener:

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2010, 08:37:19 AM »
Okay, I have been playing too long not to know what "picking" is exactly.  I come in with superior altitude in my P39D over Spit8, Bf109k4 and Nik2.  I have my pick of whichever one seems to be most vulnerable or my best chance to attack and get back to my perch.  Is this picking?  Or when I am attacking the Spit8 and the Bf109k4 rockets vertical to ruffle my bottom feathers, is that picking?  

I have a long list of names of players and their aircraft that I don't question their skills or abilities.  You happen to be one of them unless you shoot me down  :lol then I must demean you, even if I am not up to your level of play.  :neener:
i would love to see AKAK go up against Pawz that would be a good 1 i think  :salute AKAK
=The Damned=

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 08:42:19 AM »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2010, 09:10:05 AM »
Guys, I registered for the P38 Spot in the scenario... Its time i get on the other side of the gun on this one, GET READY!
Strokes

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »
B-38s are highly overated.  :D
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 05:13:01 PM »
Guys, I registered for the P38 Spot in the scenario... Its time i get on the other side of the gun on this one, GET READY!
But your excorting you won't get any kills  :D
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 05:33:21 PM »

Want to keep out of the sight's of a P-38 when you see one just turn he wont follow for long as you will eventually out turn him I'v done it so can you.

But if you aint seeing them till you are shot down by one try looking above and behind you more often.

you may find you wont get shot down by a P38 so much  :lol :lol  :rock :rock

Oh and in level flight trim you'r plane out so that your rudder is turned slightly to the left or right thus creating an illusion that your heading in a straight line ahead when realy you are flying along at an angle. P.S wont work if you fly straight and level with Auto Level On :)

It's an old WW2 trick that i heard of from an RAF pilot from the Battle Of France. It was on Time Team a few years back when they where excavating a Spitfire's remain's in France   :) :)  ;)  ;)  :D :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:35:04 PM by BulletVI »
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2010, 05:58:32 PM »
The p38 variants just don't seem to be able to compete with late war fighters, I think it was probably a mid war beast but from what I've read and seemingly in this game, the late war fighters rip it up.

Which late war fighters rip them up and are you willing to test out your theory?  Kind of amusing your comment, especially since late war planes make up the vast majority of my kills in my solidly mid-war P-38J.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song