Author Topic: trouble with ENY  (Read 802 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: trouble with ENY
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 07:06:01 AM »
Math wise ya, I understand. My main point. Your using percentages. I'm saying 60 is a bunch of extra player no matter how many are on and 9 is little no matter how many are on. If i'm on with 5 others, 9 more isn't bad cause it's a big map (usually). But 60 is a problem.
Big map or not. The MA mentality is those 9 will group up together to attack you 5. Now your fighting an almost 2:1 ratio. Lets level out the playing field. But Ive seen the MAs. Those 9 guys will see you 5 online then "spread" out to 9 different undefended bases with hopes that the odds are they can get at least 4 base captures  :x
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 08:27:15 AM »
Math wise ya, I understand. My main point. Your using percentages. I'm saying 60 is a bunch of extra player no matter how many are on and 9 is little no matter how many are on. If i'm on with 5 others, 9 more isn't bad cause it's a big map (usually). But 60 is a problem.

So next time you fight someone 2 vs 1 you won't complain since 1 more player makes little to no difference.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 08:53:17 AM »
I don't worry about 2v1.  But then again thread wasn't about that.  It is about having eny with such low numbers.

Semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 09:28:06 AM »
I don't worry about 2v1.  But then again thread wasn't about that.  It is about having eny with such low numbers.

Semp

but that IS the point. Most people would rather fight 2 P40s than fight 2 Spit XVI's

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »

Semp
I completly understand your point Semp. ENY in LWB or LWO when they have such low #s will tend to balance out in a short time. ( I usualy find more bish logging in after sat morning cartoons are over :x)
If you dont feel like switching sides, just be patient with it. Otherwise, join the low #s side and feast in the carnage.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz