Author Topic: How ANNOYING Can BulletVI Get When He Is Drunk ??!!??!!??!!??  (Read 1359 times)

Offline froger

• Silver Member
Re: How ANNOYING Can BulletVI Get When He Is Drunk ??!!??!!??!!??
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 12:37:34 AM »
 :banana:   I feel closer commiNg soon for this thread  :banana:
frogs are people too

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 12:39:05 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 01:41:08 AM »
THE BEST WHISKY IS FROM SCOTLAND  and one from Canada as a Scotsman emigrated there 100 year's ago after His brother got the family distillery even tho he had run it for 15 year's. But after his father died it went to his older brother as no will was made. But the younger brother decided to move to Canada and opened a Canadian whiskey company using his father's whiskey recipe. so now there's two companies making the same flavour and taste o whiskey in 2 different country's One is called Red Label the other is Called Black Label. Red Label is Canadian Black Label is Scottish.

But 40 year's ago 2 cousin's met and brought the 2 companies together again and now Black and Red Label Whiskey is now made in Canada And Scotland YEH   

Scotch is essentially Whiskey, yes. But it is smokier. Scotch must come from streams in scotland to be considered scotch.

Now Jack Daniels and Makers Mark are all I see around these parts of Ky. Mix in a little corona and Budweiser.  :rofl
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 02:56:22 AM »
hmmm
Many years ago I logged in - coming home from my bachelor party, in the wee morning hours.....

Logging in as a Warbirds trainer gives you "the special treatment", drunk or not

My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 04:01:01 AM »
I was toasted one night.

flew a goon on a base take deep in enemy territory...flew 15 min to get there with troops but instead I had cargo... :cry

I was the only goon too....oh man...i still hear about that to this day.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 05:23:52 AM »
Are we INstigatINg Skuzzy to drop the lock gavel?
IN that case, IN

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 07:58:50 AM »
Several nights I've been plastered enough that I've virtually lost the use of the English language.....

It's hard to call out checks when you're too drunk to pronounce "F4U!"  :rofl
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 08:16:39 AM »

Well what's you'r best DRUNKEN MEMORY from Ace's High II ??????????

well, that's the thing...... if you remember it, then you were not "Drunk"...........

have been told in days after, things that I thought I did, things I did, things I tried to do, and then the things I actually failed at doing......

best 1/2 drunken memory was either challenging the whole Rook  or whole Bish side to up and fight me......and the thing about it none of them took my chalenge <---was 4 or more years ago..... or #2 when I asked TexsTC to be my wingman in the DA for some 2 vs 2 against Wrag & Wasp ( or was it wrag & Lute? ) it was 2 of those widowmaker squaddies......

and of course the drink of choice was either Patron or Quervo straight up er down........ who needs salt, lime, or anything else ( well maybe more of the Patron )

the memory that I had to be told about was during a Damned squad night in the MA.... one of the Damned had called for some back up.... I supposedly spotted DmdGordo I think it was low 2 oclock.... told him to hang in there I was otw and went diving in..... well I guess I passed out, dove right past him and the enemy planes and went straight in the drink........ they said they never heard from me again that night..... I don't remember any of it......heh....
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline nasty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 09:44:33 PM »
WoW Bullet :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :banana: :banana: :banana:
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

<S>
The M1 Garand is the greatest battle implement ever divised.
-General George S Patton JR