Author Topic: stalls, spins, snap rolls  (Read 2006 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: stalls, spins, snap rolls
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 04:55:26 AM »

Interesting Dawger, never heard of that idea before. Do you swap bullet hits, etc, for "20mm hit" or just swap the plane functions?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 06:02:17 AM »
Interesting Dawger, never heard of that idea before. Do you swap bullet hits, etc, for "20mm hit" or just swap the plane functions?

for about a year I swapped the engine noise for the La7 with the theme to the A-Team.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 06:08:06 AM »
 :rofl
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 02:53:12 PM »
stall = Hey, TC, you are entering the stall

stall1 = TC? I said you are entering the damn stall!

stall2 - Dammit TC! you are in the stall now

stall3 = You dumbarse, you are wasting performance, we are now buffeting you dumbarse

stall4 = I tryed to warn your stupid arse, TC, that you was stalling, hope you can get us out of this spin NOW!

compression = Hey, TC, you might want to pull off on the Throttle

compression1 = Dammit TC! your controls are freezing up

compression2 = You dumbarse, you are compressing, add some up elevator ASAP

compression3 = I tryed to warn your stupid arse, TC, but NNnnOOoooo you wouldn't listen  SPLAT

just joking....... is all I been thinking since Dawger said he replaced his sounds with his own voice......  :devil  :joystick:  :D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 02:59:57 PM »
stall = Hey, TC, you are entering the stall

stall1 = TC? I said you are entering the damn stall!

stall2 - Dammit TC! you are in the stall now

stall3 = You dumbarse, you are wasting performance, we are now buffeting you dumbarse

stall4 = I tryed to warn your stupid arse, TC, that you was stalling, hope you can get us out of this spin NOW!

compression = Hey, TC, you might want to pull off on the Throttle

compression1 = Dammit TC! your controls are freezing up

compression2 = You dumbarse, you are compressing, add some up elevator ASAP

compression3 = I tryed to warn your stupid arse, TC, but NNnnOOoooo you wouldn't listen  SPLAT

just joking....... is all I been thinking since Dawger said he replaced his sounds with his own voice......  :devil  :joystick:  :D

I think the most funny would be a really dispassionate Steven Wright type of monotone voice. 

I could see the trigger pull... "bang    -      bang"

madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/