Author Topic: Customer Suggestions Unwanted  (Read 4082 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Customer Suggestions Unwanted
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2010, 05:30:02 AM »
 :rofl if ya haven't yet just keep climbing  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2010, 05:33:52 AM »
Yep, 30k is where it's at.  :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2010, 06:52:06 AM »
In my experience, those who post complaints about another party in a public forum are not complaining to that person or group even when they address the post to that person or group. It's just window dressing, with the actual agenda being the public slamming of the party being complained about.

There are far far better venues for an actual honest complaint, and if he has been a player of the game for this long, he knows it. 

Hell, you can actually call HTC and speak to them directly, unlike most companies these days (regardless of size).   

<S>
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2010, 08:35:29 AM »
In my experience, those who post complaints about another party in a public forum are not complaining to that person or group even when they address the post to that person or group. It's just window dressing, with the actual agenda being the public slamming of the party being complained about.

There are far far better venues for an actual honest complaint, and if he has been a player of the game for this long, he knows it. 

Hell, you can actually call HTC and speak to them directly, unlike most companies these days (regardless of size).   

<S>

and the best part is that when you DO call them, you get a live person, that resides in this country, and understands what you have to say, as opposed to someone across the pond that probably is only reading from a "script" when you call for help.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2010, 08:56:41 AM »
The complaints will always be there.This is sim the best of it's kind available.Do I get aggravated at some of the features?Sure I do,but overall HTC does a good job,and you can't dispute their success.The other thing is,Dale has kept the price at a very fair one for a lot of years.Find this kind of entertainment somewhere else for $14.95 a month!
Dobe
71st Fighter Squadron

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2010, 11:03:49 AM »
and the best part is that when you DO call them, you get a live person, that resides in this country, and understands what you have to say, as opposed to someone across the pond that probably is only reading from a "script" when you call for help.

Yeh its great i can speak to some one that understands Scottish :)  :rofl  :lol  :aok
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2010, 12:31:13 PM »
Yeh its great i can speak to some one that understands Scottish :)  :rofl  :lol  :aok

don't think you'll find anyone that drunk, well, maybe an Irishman.  :devil

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2010, 12:40:45 PM »
what exactly do you mean by this and can you give us some examples. please do not quote anybody else.  I want to know what you think, everybody always quote this but most have no idea what it means.

I've been looking for this cesspool thingy on TT, but still havent seen it.

semp

Less choices are bad. One arena means no flying when it is bad. Usually one of the LW arenas open now are full of nothing but landgrabbers. Not much in the way of fights at all.

...... and no I was not going to quote HT himself. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2010, 12:42:42 PM »
don't think you'll find anyone that drunk, well, maybe an Irishman.  :devil

ack-ack
:rofl :rofl :rofl Love it  :rofl :rofl :rofl

You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)