Author Topic: its fun so far but.............  (Read 2454 times)

Offline dhart

• Copper Member
      • 357th Yoxford Boys
Re: its fun so far but.............
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 01:43:01 AM »
Perhaps it is rude, but I am speaking to a stranger as anonymous entity. I offered an answer multiple times in a courteous manner, and you seem to have omitted it from your memory several times. It is annoying. Seeing no reason other than preserving a relationship that would only stay within an internet bulletin board, I went ahead and put it in bold and large font to garner your attention. Obviously it worked, I am sorry you read it as me yelling at you.

Do you even look at who talks to you on here? I never made comment to you about using bold letters, I addressed the tone you were were using in your responses. So lets review so we can jog your memory........
I had made a comment on not seeing the missions in my offline practice, not anything about them crashing.
Stones is the one who stated you were using caps, not I.
I have not asked the same question twice, but you continue to answer every question the same way.

So as I was told all my life, if you cannot help then you are not the answer to the question. If you would like to help in why I cannot see the missions then that is fine, otherwise good day to you and be on your way.
Pigs On The Wing- 2nd Wing

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 05:32:04 AM »
Rgr that, one would think you would take a less abrasive tone after spouting a constant stream of nonsense about it. It incites the more...stubborn forum-goers to continue arguing with you. I have not the patience for this. I could type up a choice paragraph in which I explain how you were quite vague and unspecific about my "tone", but that would just annoy me.

As for your ghost missions, a full make sure they are .RES files and you are running the correct terrain when you go offline.

Adieu.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 06:58:43 AM »
I'm not trying to judge or anything but it seems even if what you said was true (BrownBaron) and he has asked multiple times, which I haven't seen.... Perhaps he just didn't get the answer he was looking for or just didn't understand it. Don't be smart to him, don't act all high and mighty. This is a public forum, he is free to post whatever he wants as long as Skuz deems it fine. Like I said. He may not have gotten the answer he was looking for.

EDIT: I haven't used the ME but once or so in my AH career. Don't you need to download the extra missions or something?
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline dhart

• Copper Member
      • 357th Yoxford Boys
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »
Rgr that, one would think you would take a less abrasive tone after spouting a constant stream of nonsense about it. It incites the more...stubborn forum-goers to continue arguing with you. I have not the patience for this. I could type up a choice paragraph in which I explain how you were quite vague and unspecific about my "tone", but that would just annoy me.

As for your ghost missions, a full make sure they are .RES files and you are running the correct terrain when you go offline.

Adieu.

Seeing as how we are up to 3 people on this one topic that have deemed your attitude a bit harsh, I do not see what a "choice paragraph" would accomplish on your behalf. If several people are saying the same thing against you then maybe you should look at your wording before pushing this past the point of misunderstanding.

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2010, 01:22:34 AM »
Are we so bored with the broken offline missions that we're trolling for fights in the forums?

Guys....   Go fly, or go golf, or swim, or have a beer.

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2010, 04:47:27 AM »
I'm not trying to judge or anything but it seems even if what you said was true (BrownBaron) and he has asked multiple times, which I haven't seen.... Perhaps he just didn't get the answer he was looking for or just didn't understand it. Don't be smart to him, don't act all high and mighty. This is a public forum, he is free to post whatever he wants as long as Skuz deems it fine. Like I said. He may not have gotten the answer he was looking for.

EDIT: I haven't used the ME but once or so in my AH career. Don't you need to download the extra missions or something?

Attitude, eh? I recall no animosity in my original response, simply large bold print. If you felt I was yelling at you, fine, I do not care any longer.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 01:11:40 PM »
Ok guys, cease fire. This time & energy could go into making & requesting new missions.  Roger?
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 01:13:28 PM »
He started it...
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Mato

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2010, 05:48:16 PM »
This time & energy could go into making & requesting new missions.

Just curious here.
Did they fix the warp issue?  I ask because the "renaming the file" thing didn't work for me.
I would really like to learn to create them.  I've done a couple in the past, but I'm still pretty much in the dark about the ME.
Not to be a kiss up or anything but I greatly enjoyed your missions when they worked for me.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »
I'll need to find the time to test them, but if they haven't I'll re-release them without warps.  Plus, I'm planning some new ones when I get time. :salute
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline dhart

• Copper Member
      • 357th Yoxford Boys
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 10:03:12 PM »
I'll need to find the time to test them, but if they haven't I'll re-release them without warps.  Plus, I'm planning some new ones when I get time. :salute

Dear god hurry please! Look at what just having a few missions to fly has turned us into!  :D