Author Topic: New greziz music video {Unbreakable}  (Read 373 times)

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
New greziz music video {Unbreakable}
« on: July 21, 2010, 06:54:21 AM »
This is my latest video I have gotten hold of a full version of fraps so the resolution has stepped up a notch yet not as much as I would have loved but is more bearable now. I would love it to step up a bit more but my computer was slowing down pretty savagely during smoke and ack fire one the setting I would like I believe it will perform better for most of my other videos when I am not defending a living inferno of a completely shutdown field. I only scored 4 kills in this 5 minute sortie but I am sure about 3 or so more planes died just getting greedy on trying to nail me through ack and stuff or the softgun guy was really on his game. Either way for this movie I have strung in 3 songs to fill out the 5 minutes I have a small intro tune followed by the bulk of the song and a small little lulz song to fill in the combat landing I hope you all will have some good feed back to send me I believe I will begin working on placing in some subtitles and some other tentalating bits like small comments or tally mark in the corner just some stuff I plan to start messing with but I would like some feed back I will get around to slowly getting better as is I just having fun so I gunna take baby steps but all advice shall be taken with a note and I will try to improve slowly. Without further ado behold the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsMsu4fHoqo

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
Re: New greziz music video {Unbreakable}
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 09:26:55 AM »
So YOUR THE HO'ING IL2!!!! Lol, good stuff man  :aok

Offline ePIC

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 02:12:12 PM »
Cool video.... I like the vulch fail at the end, who needs wheels anyway!  :rock

Offline ePIC

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 02:51:37 PM »
Feedback.....!

You asked i get to answer  ;)

Now you got fraps full version get a video editor that compresses your files to H.264 and make your vids High Definition. I uses Corel Movie studio pro x2. Your finished product will look razor sharp.

As for Vids your on your way. Change up the views a bit more from the exterior using the AH Film player set up camera shots.

Thats my 2 cents