Author Topic: Netbook or Ipad?  (Read 6513 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Re: Netbook or Ipad?
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2010, 12:05:26 AM »
lol wtf is the point of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wklrVOFMKA

There were keyboards out for treos and Palm PDA's years back. They were very useful.

I can take my treo all over and have full email access. Just like the iphone and ipad. But sometimes you want to whack out a long email, then those keyboards would be very useful. Typing on a screen is rubbish. I can't believe Apple don't allow bluetooth keyboards or mice to pair with iphones/ipads. If they did you could travel without a laptop/netbook. But as it is they force the need.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2010, 01:25:12 AM »
You can pair it with bluetooth keyboards... as long as its Apples at least.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2010, 04:08:47 AM »
a rare open letter from jobs:

steves thoughts on flash
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
The Plot Thickens:
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2010, 03:00:58 PM »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2010, 12:53:54 PM »
Im typing this with my new iPad. Sold my mini laptop away few weeks ago and must say that ipad is much much better.
I am a spy!