Author Topic: AH music  (Read 975 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: AH music
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 10:19:23 AM »
I still can't find a way to get the "Base Under Attack" lady to STFU since the recent "update".
Due to fresh install of the new version the lady came back, but since I wanted to give the original sounds a new chance, I just put a sound file named "warning" into the "sounds" folder. Nothing else there. Now I can hear that music again, took it from Ranger's pack.

The music slider of the game is on 0, I dislike background music while trying to figure out what all the whines and roars in my cartoon plane mean. I suppose the real WW2 pilots didn't have entertainment in their headphones, either. OTOH I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some wartime music playing when in tower or hanger.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 03:28:12 PM »
There has always been a "title music" tab or file, or whatever. I have never heard AH title music,lol. Am I missing something?

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »
I use my media player low and and run it at random to play my music in the backround, sounds good through the headset and is real nice on long flights

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 03:49:56 PM »
I have a Bose system in my F4U-1A.  :airplane:

I actually run windows media in the background with music.  It actually improves my SA!  :t
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles