Author Topic: Graphics bug on clipboard?  (Read 393 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Graphics bug on clipboard?
« on: August 06, 2010, 03:25:17 AM »
When you pull up the game sounds adjustment screen the advaced button is overlapping the text below it.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Graphics bug on clipboard?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 07:56:02 AM »
Related to the clipboard but not this specific problem. I've noticed when you bring up the clipboard and for example, open the E6B; you then open the roster the clipboard changes size and position. It seems to do this quite frequently when bringing up or closing various menus or other things available through the clipboard.
Any other notice this and is it normal or not?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:12:07 AM »
It does the resizing on my system as well.   I'm assuming normal behavior, although I'd prefer if it stayed sized the way I had it, it's not too big of a deal.  When I close the E6B, it goes back to the size I had selected before.

<S>
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 08:16:27 AM »
when you bring up the clipboard and for example, open the E6B; you then open the roster the clipboard changes size and position.

its almost impossible to set them all up the same ingame, but you can do it fairly easily using the settings files. the clipboard position/size is saved by the game for a bunch of different situations, saved in plaintext files called clipxxxx.cfg in the settings folder:

clip.cfg
clipo.cfg
clipCLUB.cfg
clipFLIGHT.cfg
clipFLIGHTo.cfg
clipHANGAR.cfg
clipHANGARo.cfg
clipTOWER.cfg
clipTOWERo.cfg

(the "o" files are for when the E6B or whatever sheet is open)

I have it quite small in flight and almost full size in the tower, so first I set up the 2 sizes ingame how I like it in flight and in the tower. I then copied the contents of clipFLIGHT.cfg to clipFLIGHTo.cfg, and the contents of clipHANGAR.cfg to all the other files. now they are all the same size/position :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 08:22:48 AM »
Very cool information RTHolmes!  I'll have to do some playing... {grin}

<S>
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »
"When you pull up the game sounds adjustment screen the advaced button is overlapping the text below it."

Same problem.
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 08:19:22 PM »
Thanks for the info RTHolmes. Apologies if my actions were considered a hijack. Over & out.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »
Thanks for the info RTHolmes. Apologies if my actions were considered a hijack. Over & out.
Not at all any & all info to fix bug problems are greatly appreciated by HTC I am sure. :aok