Author Topic: Why Register for a Scenario?  (Read 366 times)

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Why Register for a Scenario?
« on: August 06, 2010, 12:34:52 PM »
All,

The opening salvos of the Philippine Phandango are upon us. At 3 pm EDT on this Saturday the virtual skies of SEA II will be filled with aluminum, bullet tracers, and things that go BOOM! Being a part of the action for most will be well worth the time. But sometimes Real Life events often get in the way of three hours of innocent flying fun on a Saturday afternoon. I wanted to take this opportunity to remind folks that we all understand RL events happen planned or unplanned. All the more reason to register yourself for the event. Most folks miss at least one frame. Hey, no big deal we'll see you the following weekend, fly when you can.

If you are already registered, you understand how important registration can be to a victory for your team.   :aok

But if you have not yet registered. Here are a few important reasons to do so;

Registration does several things:

• It gives you the opportunity to show up at each frame that you will fly in prepared for battle.
  • You'll have the opportunity to spend more time being immersed in the planning of historical missions and campaigns.
  • You'll have more of a chance to interface with guys and gals you don't normally fly with, e.g. Rooks >><< Bishop etc.
  • It also give COs, XOs, and other planners important information about force size and strength. Essentials for planning successful missions...

Of coarse, there are many other reasons to register yourself for these events. One of the biggest is to just share in the fun with your
comrades and new friends. There is still time to register for this weekends big Philippine Phandango opener.

"Kind of like the opening day of football season" I can hear the crowds and smell the barbecue now.  :lol

Although the Allied side is fully registered at this time. The Axis side has several seats still open. The Beta frame was an unreal amount of fun.

Get in on the fun and register for this event today. Don't forget to grab a squaddie to fly with as well. Enjoy yourselves and good luck.

http://ahevents.org/events/scenarios.html

If you have trouble registering for this event. Report your situation in the following threat;

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,293245.0.html

We'll see you in the forums and on the runway ready for action.

Best Regards,

:salute

Redtail7
Philippine Phandango Axis Forces - Executive Officer
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:36:43 PM by swareiam »
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Re: Why Register for a Scenario?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 06:44:41 PM »
When I entered the registration site, I was told I would be sent to the Philippines, where one can find tropical forests, rivers and marshes.  I was told about the great feast of bugs in the skies above.  It is a paradise that only requires that you bring your fighting spirit.

Remember, where ever you go, there you will be.   :old:

Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Why Register for a Scenario?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »
When I entered the registration site, I was told I would be sent to the Philippines, where one can find tropical forests, rivers and marshes.  I was told about the great feast of bugs in the skies above.  It is a paradise that only requires that you bring your fighting spirit.

Remember, where ever you go, there you will be.   :old:

Wise and Honorable Toad san,

HAI!, May the edge of your KATANA forever glissen with the destruction of our enemies.

BANZAI!!!

:lol

:salute

AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell