Author Topic: lot of gurl kills  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
Re: lot of gurl kills
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 08:23:21 AM »
For a long time I didn't realize you could .ef in a chute.  :rolleyes:  I used to get mad at myself if I accidentally opened too high.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 09:01:24 AM »
I'd like to thank guys like you for letting me have fun with my .45.  I've done all of the following with my .45 after bailing out:

1.  Killed the manned ack at a GV base or airfield.
2.  Hid in the maproom and killed enemy troops as they entered spoiling a capture attempt.
3.  Stood at the end of an enemy runway shooting spawning aircraft's engines to get them smoking before take-off.
4.  Stood at the end of an enemy runway shooting spawning pilots in the head for a kill.
5.  Snuck up on and killed a Jeep.
6.  Spotted for friendly GV's and/or aircraft.

I've actually landed as many as six kills in a chute.  They don't count for score but it's fun so thank you once again for being a manly man.   :salute
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 09:54:37 AM »
If you can't kill'em in the cockpit, you don't deserve the kill. :salute

Well that doesn't really matter because if you've been on some plane and hit it at least once and the pilot bails, you are rewarded the kill.  It doesn't matter that he bailed and from my perspective, if he bails, let him ride the chute as it's just that much longer until he can re-up (unless he knows what is going on and types .ef).  The thing is that you are killing planes and not specifically killing pilots.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 09:55:15 AM »
I hit .ef as soon as I'm out of the cockpit
Just some guy

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 10:21:55 AM »
For a long time I didn't realize you could .ef in a chute.  :rolleyes:  I used to get mad at myself if I accidentally opened too high.

Back in AH I you couldn't .ef in a chute ... you had to ride it all the way down or die to guns.

Some would make the mistake of bailing out at 10K and you would see them on the "All" channel begging to get shot.

I use to let them ride it down to about 1K and then kill them ... :rofl
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2010, 12:19:13 PM »
Aw had a dot command for when u opened the chute too high.  It was ".iwanttodie" if I remember correctly.

Semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2010, 12:22:01 PM »
I'd like to thank guys like you for letting me have fun with my .45.  I've done all of the following with my .45 after bailing out:

1.  Killed the manned ack at a GV base or airfield.
2.  Hid in the maproom and killed enemy troops as they entered spoiling a capture attempt.
3.  Stood at the end of an enemy runway shooting spawning aircraft's engines to get them smoking before take-off.
4.  Stood at the end of an enemy runway shooting spawning pilots in the head for a kill.
5.  Snuck up on and killed a Jeep.
6.  Spotted for friendly GV's and/or aircraft.

I've actually landed as many as six kills in a chute.  They don't count for score but it's fun so thank you once again for being a manly man.   :salute

Yep, I've done most of those too.  If the chute is near our base or town he's a target.
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 01:34:22 PM »
If you can't kill'em in the cockpit, you don't deserve the kill. :salute

But you did 'kill 'em' from the cockpit, otherwise the other guy wouldn't be in a chute.  I call it finishing what I started and also I find it to be a very polite thing to do.  See, shooting a chute does 3 things, 1) it lets the guy get back to the tower faster,  2) it's a very good way of practicing your gunnery skills and improving your aim.  That little meat sack is a very small target, takes a steady finger and nerves of steel to make a meat bag explode and 3) it provides hours of amusement afterwards when the poor schmuck that get his bellybutton blown up in a chute comes to the forums and whines about it. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2010, 01:36:41 PM »
Aw had a dot command for when u opened the chute too high.  It was ".iwanttodie" if I remember correctly.

Semp

That wasn't added until much later in AW.  In the early days, if you bailed you had to ride it in unless someone popped your chute. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
Glad I didn't play aw in the early days.

Semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2010, 03:54:48 PM »
you stay in a chute for a few seconds your a spy.
you stay in a chute for a few minutes your a stupid dead spy.

Slap had it right sir, Be a frickin man and ride it in  :neener:

there is not much honor in the tune world ...

froger

what does the music industry have to do with this? :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 11:40:36 PM »
The other day I saw for the first time a pilot skidding across the ground on his face. I would have shot him, but I figured the gravel-rash would get him sooner or later.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2010, 02:15:38 AM »
The other day I saw for the first time a pilot skidding across the ground on his face. I would have shot him, but I figured the gravel-rash would get him sooner or later.

Yeah, I hit a curb on my bike and totally ate it. :(

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2010, 09:47:58 AM »
  When I bail its because the plane is in a wacky spin that takes longer to hit the ground than it would a plummeting body. I rarely ever open the chute. When I do im hoping someone will shoot me to speed up the process. If you bailed someone already got the kill anyways. I always shoot chutes. Figure Im helping someone along when I do.

~AoM~

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2010, 12:09:49 PM »
chutes are enemy combatants. they must die! if you're dumb enough to not know how to get out of the mission, im gonna blast you just for fun! personally, when i jump, i dont open my chute until i get to about 700 feet and then im safe from chute shooters, like myself! pretty simple.