Author Topic: blank mic key ups!  (Read 622 times)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
blank mic key ups!
« on: August 08, 2010, 09:59:37 PM »
The last few weeks since the update, and on certian maps i  been getting an alot .... not alot way tooo many (so i cant talk or even hear my engine)

Key ups

i have to imagine they are cross country key ups  becuase the local folks and the squad/vox folks show up..... but as i fly  along  and they arnt talking  all i get is silence be cause some one some where is "keyed up"   but it doesnt show who it is in the upper right corner....... HTC please fix this ..........im a loyal customer who dont complain about much but this crap is out hand~!

BOX
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline Digr1

• Copper Member
Re: blank mic key ups!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 01:02:43 AM »
I turned down the EFFECTS  to about 50% then went to the advance key and brought uo the sounds I wanted, working fine now. Couldnt hear much at first no gear no flaps now its cool

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 08:06:17 AM »
The last few weeks since the update, and on certian maps i  been getting an alot .... not alot way tooo many (so i cant talk or even hear my engine)

Key ups

i have to imagine they are cross country key ups  becuase the local folks and the squad/vox folks show up..... but as i fly  along  and they arnt talking  all i get is silence be cause some one some where is "keyed up"   but it doesnt show who it is in the upper right corner....... HTC please fix this ..........im a loyal customer who dont complain about much but this crap is out hand~!

BOX
So, since it's HTC's fault (once again) in your highly (un)educated opinion that you're experiencing an issue, what have you done thus far to make an attempt to determine the root cause?

A dxdiag with just the system, graphics and sound sections posted...and some screen shots of your in game sound settings could help addressing the issue.

And for future reference, even though you have been lurking in these forums for 9 years...technical issues (even if they're whines) get answered better in the technical support section.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 08:21:00 AM »

Key ups

BOX

It sounds like something other than a "key up"  Something is causing a sound stutter in your system.  Are you using a soundpack or stock sounds.  As Gyrene so eloquently stated, some more info would help to find the root cause of the problem.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 01:42:51 PM »
So, since it's HTC's fault (once again) in your highly (un)educated opinion

Was that really necessary?  Perhaps he attended the "HiTech School of Spelling" 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
gyrene81 - thanks for your unhelpful in sight and personal attack!   Your sir are a class act!

Talked to skuzzy thru emails and figured out the issue.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 02:59:27 PM »
Was it your internet connection? Inquiring minds wanna know :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 03:28:21 PM »
Was it your internet connection? Inquiring minds wanna know :D
Of course it wasn't anything on his end...as you can tell by the end of his OP.

HTC please fix this ..........im a loyal customer who dont complain about much but this crap is out hand~!

BOX
Try using different words that cannot be assumed (erroneously or not) to be a whiney accusation that it's nothing to do with your computer.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:57:40 PM »
well now that the problem is fixed.  Gyeene81  please do us all a favor and see your way out of this conversation.

turns out some how my Bios was corrupted and set back to less than default settings.    

I never really noticed it untill after the update and it seemed that every thing slowed down outa the blue and then there was the sound/vox issue.

after running the Dxdiag (ya shoulda looked at it first) and sending it to Skuzzy..... well i know my PC because i built it  and i know what the setting for every thing are or are supposted to be.     I have absolutly no clues as to how the BIOS could have been corrupted or changed.

HTC dale and the staff please accpet my deepest apologies!    

I was wrong.

Gryene  take your smart mouth else where please! unless you got something to say help and  dont be rude!