Author Topic: I should probably put this under rude people, I'm one  (Read 403 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
I should probably put this under rude people, I'm one
« on: August 12, 2010, 01:07:01 AM »
I did something I have never done before and feel so very guilty. I went to the gym to work out. Did about an hour on the treadmill, hit the weights, and did as many sit-ups as I could. Which was not many. I think 35. I was going to do 20 different exercises but the body said WTH. So I stumble out of the gym and decided I need liquid fast. So I head to the Steak & Shake for a diet cola. I get there and the line is backed way up. I wait and wait and no movement. So I say I will go in. When I pull around the building it was only one car holding up the show. There is no one at the window. On the spur of the moment thought I jumped the line and pulled up to the window. I figure I can grab my drink and be gone in 60 seconds or less. But the young lady is very very slow. So the cars behind me pile up. It occurred to me that it wasn't the people placing the orders that were slow it was the order taker. I finally get my drink and rush off. If those folks hate me I sure understand. Never again!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: I should probably put this under rude people, I'm one
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 11:49:01 AM »
Ha.... I'll pull out of line and go somewhere else.

I'm the type that if I go into a store and do not find what I need. I feel funny walking out empty handed.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
meh it can happen to anybody and ^^ me too
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 12:08:18 PM »
I did something I have never done before and feel so very guilty. I went to the gym to work out. Did about an hour on the treadmill, hit the weights, and did as many sit-ups as I could. Which was not many. I think 35. I was going to do 20 different exercises but the body said WTH. So I stumble out of the gym and decided I need liquid fast. So I head to the Steak & Shake for a diet cola. I get there and the line is backed way up. I wait and wait and no movement. So I say I will go in. When I pull around the building it was only one car holding up the show. There is no one at the window. On the spur of the moment thought I jumped the line and pulled up to the window. I figure I can grab my drink and be gone in 60 seconds or less. But the young lady is very very slow. So the cars behind me pile up. It occurred to me that it wasn't the people placing the orders that were slow it was the order taker. I finally get my drink and rush off. If those folks hate me I sure understand. Never again!

I am more alarmed by the fact that you decided a diet coke was the best post workout option. :uhoh

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 12:25:51 PM »
It wasn't a large Diet Coke I hope...  :uhoh  :rolleyes:

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 12:32:51 PM »
You should not be drinking soda after working out, just saying.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 12:53:33 PM »
I am more alarmed by the fact that you decided a diet coke was the best post workout option. :uhoh
Same, especially diet. A Gatorade would have been a better choice IMO. Gots to get doos electrolizzles back in yo body. And Potasieizzle too!

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 01:52:01 PM »
It's got what plants crave, it's got electrolytes.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:56 PM »
Same, especially diet. A Gatorade would have been a better choice IMO. Gots to get doos electrolizzles back in yo body. And Potasieizzle too!

<S> Oz

Gatorade is better for drinking while working out.  I prefer a protein shake and/or a smoothie personally.

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »
I've had it with people who feel they are exempt from the rules.  I'd like to say I would have pushed your car out of the way.  That would probably be a lie.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 04:32:17 PM »
I've had it with people who feel they are exempt from the rules.  I'd like to say I would have pushed your car out of the way.  That would probably be a lie.

How rude..... pushing folks out of the way   :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »
It's got what plants crave, it's got electrolytes.

HAHA, great movie.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com