Author Topic: Town and SBD bug  (Read 327 times)

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
Town and SBD bug
« on: August 10, 2010, 09:56:44 PM »
Odd combination but I post em as soon as I remember em and I hate multiple topics so here there are, these were spotted in newest version:

I forget exactly what bridge it was but it was on the very outskirts of town, tree through wall v2.0:

SBD has a floating poly:

Also, not sure if it was my view but it seemed like bushes in town (the ones that line everything) weren't as big as they appeared, I could shoot through about the top 35% of the actual bush (new feature?).  Also, the destroyed buildings seemed to be bigger then they really are, could get a tank stuck on one when there was about 2ft of space.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Town and SBD bug
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 03:35:55 AM »
I had the floating numbers at one point. The video card died very shortly after this may not be a bug?

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 10:26:24 AM »
I had the floating numbers at one point. The video card died very shortly after this may not be a bug?

Floating numbers?  I mentioned a poly that doesn't break with the rest of the tail, but I don't remember numbers. :headscratch:
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 12:16:46 PM »

Floating numbers?  I mentioned a poly that doesn't break with the rest of the tail, but I don't remember numbers. :headscratch:
Sorry I see now that they are peoples names in white.
In my situation all fires had no flame they were just floating white numbers on mass like you have shown.