Author Topic: Current MA's  (Read 1188 times)

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
Re: Current MA's
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 04:40:32 PM »
Ndisles=best map period nuff said
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 04:41:52 PM »
Maps are important, of course it comes down to the people but maps can and do create fights.

There is a reason some maps are more popular than others.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2010, 05:09:31 PM »
The maps aren't the problem, nor have they ever been the problem.

+1
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline HatTrick

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2010, 06:01:31 PM »
Maps do make a difference.  I prefer taking part in the carrier operations both attacking from sea and defending it.  I strongly dislike maps where there isn't much water or where it's laid out in an odd manner.  For instance, I hate that pizza map and I won't play it.  I just go do something else if it's the map in blue and orange is full.

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 12:43:46 AM »
Maps do make a difference.  I prefer taking part in the carrier operations both attacking from sea and defending it.  I strongly dislike maps where there isn't much water or where it's laid out in an odd manner.  For instance, I hate that pizza map and I won't play it.  I just go do something else if it's the map in blue and orange is full.

Exactly what I've been doing the past few days. I did fly a little tonight but it was the first time I've done much in since the maps changed.
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2010, 05:55:28 AM »
Weird b/c i do the least amount of my tanking on that map. Even though there's long strings of v-bases most still fly a plane over to it and drop the hangers. Just not allot of tank action.

Ever think that maybe what you are doing is one of the things stopping the tank action?

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2010, 08:25:07 AM »
Ever think that maybe what you are doing is one of the things stopping the tank action?
Silly man....you MUST drop the hangars so you can auger, THEN drive up to the enemy spawn unmolested, so as to get a good plinking location set up :noid
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2010, 11:27:58 AM »

Never said I was the one doing it did I?
I don't bomb hangers for that reason. I hate seeing a V-base with the hangers taken down.
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2010, 11:34:01 AM »
Never said I was the one doing it did I?
I don't bomb hangers for that reason. I hate seeing a V-base with the hangers taken down.

The Rooks routinely swarm V bases and will usually continue along the "V-base chain" to specifically avoid Airbases.   This is a long used tactic of a couple of Rook Squads.   Switch countries for a few nights, you'll see this happen.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
The Rooks routinely swarm V bases and will usually continue along the "V-base chain" to specifically avoid Airbases.   This is a long used tactic of a couple of Rook Squads.   Switch countries for a few nights, you'll see this happen.
To that end, I miss that one map (think Fester made it) that had a chain of v-bases which was fairly inaccessible from the air bases
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/