Author Topic: Iranian Unmanned Bomber  (Read 2352 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: Iranian Unmanned Bomber
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 11:04:57 PM »
Now if they can shoot our stuff down with low tech gear. What makes them think this system will be effective against a force with high tech gear?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 07:25:10 AM »
Who said anything about them using it on The West? This military display is more likely to be targeting weaker and more peacefull muslim factions in the area. Join us against The West or we can take your land anyhow. Join us against The West because with us, you stand more chance. Leaving Iran to develope over the last ten years has been pure lunacy on our part. Just because we can turn them to glass in minutes does not mean they could not significantly damage our infrastructure and population in the conflict.

Iran's growing power today is a direct result of our war in the Middle East, in my opinion. We have been screwing with the little fish while the pike has been feeding in peace. What did we expect? That the destructive example we set in Afganistan and Iraq would keep Iran behaving nicely? Show them what might happen if they get too big? No....all we have done is shown them what they will have to fight against if they expect to keep thier culture clean of the infidel's poisen. We have shown them what to expect and we have wasted a decade fighting while they prepare better to go out fighting.

Sure, this weapon might not be that great. But what it stands for is far more important. Iran clearly has enough time, money and freedom to even make this global display.

Our human race is heading for a major leap in evolution. Not long from now we will be colonising and farming other solar systems one way or another. There is only one way this goal is possible. That is by being united as one global nation. But this transition is not yet certain. Untill acceptance of different cultures is granted by all cultures to all cultures we will fail to coexist at the required level to meet these galactic ambitions.

Most of the world is getting in line with this. Even the Far East and West have started to learn to get along, albeit at a snail's pace currently. Those elite sects of violent religeous conflict that try to persist will be eliminated by the global nation that we are becoming. There is no question about this. The question is how much damage will the 'terrorists' inflict before we are free of human warfare on Earth? Are Iran even that outdated in culture today? Will Iran evolve to become part of the Human Empire or do they fear us too much? If they fear that we will do to them what we have done to their nieghbours, conflict is almost certain.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Viperius

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 07:57:09 AM »
You are already involved in two illegal wars with civillian deaths numbering in the millions based on manufactured nonexistent evidence and now your talking about attacking a country that has not done anything illegal or attacked anyone in the last 70years

You allready assasinated one of their democratic elected prime ministers and constantly talk about bombing them.

Wow the brainwashing must be astonishing to make you think you have any moral highground or justification for an attack in this.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 08:05:40 AM »
I did nothing of the sort, I have never assasinated one of their democratic elected prime ministers and rarely talked about bombing them.

If you did not understand my Analysis of the human race currently, I'm sorry. If you think my point was to kill them all, I don't even know what to say to you. I'm talking about what the human race will most likely do in the next 500 years. I will not be able to do much more about it than add to the methane output of the earth's surface..
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Viperius

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 08:10:40 AM »
Wasn't directed at you bat. 

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 08:11:32 AM »
oooh, sorry Sir!

:o

:lol

Offline Viperius

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 08:15:45 AM »
No Problem,

For your Analysis check out these two movies, I think you will find them very interessting.  :aok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O67AZfUMXw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPPnCW6sMo

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 08:27:08 AM »
thank you, i have saved them to favorites and will have to study in sections. I've seen some of this already.

A person I find inspirational to listen to is Michio Kaku, he has some brain that guy. Do you know of him?

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 09:24:02 AM »
This unmanned bomber isn't going to be aimed at the West, or even Israel. It will be used against its neighbors to soften up or weaken targets before they send boots.

two 250-pound (113.4-kilogram) bombs or a 450-pound (204.12-kilogram) guided bomb.

That will make the damage potential of this thing less than the the cost to build it. It is highly unlikely it will carry conventional weapons because of this reason.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »
You are already involved in two illegal wars with civillian deaths numbering in the millions based on manufactured nonexistent evidence and now your talking about attacking a country that has not done anything illegal or attacked anyone in the last 70years

You aren't very clear on the terms of the cease fire that "ended" the first Gulf War are you?

And BTW, Adolf Hitler was "democratically elected" as well.

But I understand some of yas are OK with mass graves and genocide.

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 05:10:38 PM »
I did not add to this thread so that I could be notified of seriousness, lets all return to the jokes about ancient weaponry. PM each other. :rofl
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »

You aren't very clear on the terms of the cease fire that "ended" the first Gulf War are you?

And BTW, Adolf Hitler was "democratically elected" as well.

But I understand some of yas are OK with mass graves and genocide.

Hm? Genocide? I was not aware Iran was planning to go on a genocidal campaign across the Middle East. Please enlighten me.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline MADe

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 05:39:34 PM »

You allready assasinated one of their democratic elected prime ministers and constantly talk about bombing them.

Wow the brainwashing must be astonishing to make you think you have any moral highground or justification for an attack in this.

Hush,
Considering the Swiss involvement in the holocust of WW2. I think you are the pot calling the kettle black. The Swiss claimed neutrality whilest designing and selling the ovens used in the camps. The Swiss took in deposit the wealth stolen by the Nazi's from Jewish civilians. That includes the gold taken from thier teeth. To this day Swiss banks are still refusing to return what was stolen and deposited.
No I'm not Jewish.
Americas not perfect, but it beats the hell out of EUROPE!
MOST OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS STILL STEM FROM EUROPEAN IMPERIALISM.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 05:41:39 PM by MADe »
ASROCK X99 Taichi, INTEL i7 6850@4.5GHz, GIGABYTE GTX 1070G1, Kingston HyperX 3000MHz DDR4, OCZ 256GB RD400, Seasonic 750W PSU, SONY BRAVIA 48W600B, Windows 10 Pro /64

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »

:rofl

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2010, 07:09:01 PM »
Hm? Genocide? I was not aware Iran was planning to go on a genocidal campaign across the Middle East. Please enlighten me.

<---- Looking for a facepalm picture, but it's just not worth it.

I was referring to his statement about "illegal wars" particularly in Iraq. Read up on what Saddam did during his reign of mercy.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey