Author Topic: to leave or not to leave  (Read 2251 times)

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
Re: to leave or not to leave
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2010, 08:43:19 AM »
Since you won't stop...

Look. In my career I've had to write business letters in French, German, Italian, and Spanish.

So, when I didn't know a little wordio, I'd look it up in the little dictionario.

Anyone writing in a foreign language without a dictionario would be an imbecillio to send such a thing (as per my earlier post).

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:21 AM »
bino, these people never heard of David Mamet.

Speak for yourself.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »
Game's dynamics is very booring actually!

Yestardy i thought "let's play! For what? Furballing only !? Mah !"

So i did not log in.

Today.

Same thing.

Game of ACES HIGH... furballing.... lol who woulda thunk.  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2010, 04:38:49 PM »
Since you won't stop...

Look. In my career I've had to write business letters in French, German, Italian, and Spanish.

So, when I didn't know a little wordio, I'd look it up in the little dictionario.

Anyone writing in a foreign language without a dictionario would be an imbecillio to send such a thing (as per my earlier post).

Oh the brain-watts are pouring out now...I'm throbbing with anticipation of your next cranial outburst...please hurry!

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline milesobrian

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2010, 05:45:23 PM »
I have to say with all the furballing......... I have been having more fun in WW2OL... and that is a sad thing to say.

Cav

I played ww2ol during the last week....overall i think it has alot of potential....but just that

its not to say i didnt have some fun alot of it is tedious tho....the feeling of being surrounded by combat of all kinds esp as infintary watching the whole battlefield unfold around you is at times pretty novel and i for lack of a better word almost"awe inspiring"

I canceled my account after the two week trial  tho cuz 1 i dont wanna be paying 30 a month to play two games since i know i will play either one of the other and not both, for the most part at least....and 2 im not sure if ww2ol is worth it especially since they came out with a patch with bugs in it, one of them being a bug that severely limited the air force planes i was able to fly....

The reason  played ww2ol was because like the op i was getting a little bored with this game and was looking for an alternative (ive never played another flight sim mmo like ah so i had no real reference to gauge the industry) after playing ww2ol it kinda renewed my appreciation of AH.   I just wish they kept accounts around for maybe a few months because i would def cancel my account for a few months to take a break, save some money
 but i would def come back

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2010, 08:00:15 PM »
Its a sandbox, not a playset.

Word
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad