Author Topic: Rant...  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Rant...
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 07:44:33 AM »

IN
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2010, 09:08:43 AM »
IN!!!!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 09:32:25 AM »
Funny thread.  The is flexing his muscles, talks about how well armed he is, he is really not bothered by it and yet he is going to tell big daddy that someone yelled at them over vox lol.  Unless you had your kids in the room and they heard something they were not supposed to, have some fun with it.  Give the guy the address of someone you don;t like  :rofl  Poke him until he has a stroke, make a Wooohoooo film, etc.  There are so many ways to have fun with it instead of running to mammy and daddy to tell on him  :lol

And please, do not post these things without a name or film.  You had your chance to have your fun but what about us?  Don;t you care about us?  :rofl

Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2010, 10:42:13 AM »
Funny thread.  The is flexing his muscles, talks about how well armed he is, he is really not bothered by it and yet he is going to tell big daddy that someone yelled at them over vox lol.  Unless you had your kids in the room and they heard something they were not supposed to, have some fun with it.  Give the guy the address of someone you don;t like  :rofl  Poke him until he has a stroke, make a Wooohoooo film, etc.  There are so many ways to have fun with it instead of running to mammy and daddy to tell on him  :lol

And please, do not post these things without a name or film.  You had your chance to have your fun but what about us?  Don;t you care about us?  :rofl

See my thread on Films...
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
Re: Rant... Not locked yet....
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2010, 07:13:16 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dPAV4qfeSc a better shot from the rocket side.  :aok
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline MADe

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »
I'll never understand the filthy vulgar rant coming out of the mouths of some players over a simple game kill. One radio Rambo last night threatened to come to my house and beat my MF'in arse  :mad:.   :huh I'm well armed stupid! I really feel sorry for the slob, having such poor self esteem that a cartoon kill gets him ranting for 10 minutes  :furious, even tuning to me and cursing me out for Hoe'ing him. It was a simple head-on kill with 110 rkts on his La & I got film. He called me a frigin' liar when I told him rockets killed him, he said it was cannon fire at 2K+ which was pure bull cookies. Film at eleven... :neener:  :old:  :banana: PS. 3 witnesses too.

Should have given him your address, then told him to go bleep himself. More than likely, he picks fights with women and people half his size. Pity the bully, he's to stupid to grow up.

S
ASROCK X99 Taichi, INTEL i7 6850@4.5GHz, GIGABYTE GTX 1070G1, Kingston HyperX 3000MHz DDR4, OCZ 256GB RD400, Seasonic 750W PSU, SONY BRAVIA 48W600B, Windows 10 Pro /64

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 09:58:07 PM »
I know this crap goes on all the time, on here, but personally I've been lucky, I guess. It was a first to get anywhere near this wild & bizarre. I made my wife promise to break my PC if I start acting that obsessed.   :huh It wont happen to me because I like everybody.   :angel:    :rofl  :old: actually probably a grouchy Ol' Fart!
WildWzl

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 11:40:37 PM »
I know this crap goes on all the time, on here, but personally I've been lucky, I guess. It was a first to get anywhere near this wild & bizarre. I made my wife promise to break my PC if I start acting that obsessed.   :huh It wont happen to me because I like everybody.   :angel:    :rofl  :old: actually probably a grouchy Ol' Fart!

if i got someone ranting and raving at me for killing them, i'd consider it good. it would mean i've finally gotten good enough to kill the guys that are(in their own feeble minds) the guys that are too good to kill.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2010, 07:00:58 PM »
OK, but it's still strange, even with his high fighter score, how it becomes so darn important to completely lose it like a kid gettin' his lolly-pop taken. MAN! It's just a game. OOpppsss! I didn't mean to slip, there are those who "Live in & around this game." absent a real life.  :aok  :rofl
WildWzl

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 10:00:56 AM »
Make record of it, .report, screenie, film, e-mail to Hitech Creations- all these methods are better choices than posting here.

+10
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 10:41:06 AM »
Go Homer!

"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php