Author Topic: L.T.A.R. rebuilding.  (Read 5490 times)

Offline wojo71

• Copper Member
L.T.A.R. rebuilding.
« on: August 24, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »
 Real life has taken a toll on our membership  and we are looking for some new blood. LTAR has been around Aces High for a long time and used to be one of the premier gv squads in the in game . while we are no longer a pure gv squad we do spend most of our time on the ground.

LTAR is mission oriented squad which means we either trying to take a base or defending one. LTAR fights on the bishop side exclusively, however this may change in the future on a temporary basis. If you are new to the  game no problem we'll teach ya, if you are an oldtimer looking for something new you are more then welcome. We ask that you be 18+ and have a mic. If you are worried about score we are not for you.

I myself came into the squad only 3 years ago and was one of the last members  brought on before the "downfall" and we only have about 3 active members right now. All the oldtimers are gone for now. I thought I would try one last time to keep LTAR rolling!  :cheers:

If interested  send me a pm or contact LTARtank or LTARwojo in game, we are on mostly at night at the moment.

:salute  LTARwojo

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:54:55 PM by wojo71 »
LTARwojo        
Proud father of a U.S. Marine....Proud grandson of Lt Col Hamel Goodin (ret)   B-17 pilot. 305th BG /364th SQD

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: L.T.A.R. rebuilding.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 03:04:08 PM »
Good luck on recruiting  :salute   
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »
<S>  the L.T.A.R.s have always had a good reputation and i always loved flying with them :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 03:40:19 PM »
this is good to hear keep it rolling wojo keep it rolling  :salute :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 03:49:29 PM »
 :salute to one of the greatest squads in the game.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline SoonerMP

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 05:04:08 PM »
Good luck LTAR's!  :salute   Always a great group of guys.

S.A.P.P. Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Blame Karaya 2008-2012       Death From Above - MA (inactive)

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 06:21:43 PM »
And what does LTAR stand for?

( I know, but I think it's such a cool name that everybody oughta hear it.. )

Good luck recruiting!
 :salute
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 06:31:42 PM »
L.T.A.R. Damn, we've missed you 'round these parts! :) Good to see you're working on reforming your squad.

Bring On the "Pain Train!" :D
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 06:50:02 PM »
And what does LTAR stand for?

( I know, but I think it's such a cool name that everybody oughta hear it.. )

Good luck recruiting!
 :salute

Lead to air ratio I think.

Nice squad to play with and against <S>
Strokes

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 10:47:39 PM »
flakpanzers of doom.  Freakin good shots. Good luck on the recruiting. :salute
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »
Real life has taken a toll on our membership  and we are looking for some new blood. LTAR has been around Aces High for a long time and used to be one of the premier gv squads in the in game . while we are no longer a pure gv squad we do spend most of our time on the ground.

LTAR is mission oriented squad which means we either trying to take a base or defending one. LTAR fights on the bishop side exclusively, however this may change in the future on a temporary basis. If you are new to the  game no problem we'll teach ya, if you are an oldtimer looking for something new you are more then welcome. We ask that you be 18+ and have a mic. If you are worried about score we are not for you.

I myself came into the squad only 3 years ago and was one of the last members  brought on before the "downfall" and we only have about 3 active members right now. All the oldtimers are gone for now. I thought I would try one last time to keep LTAR rolling!  :cheers:

If interested  send me a pm or contact LTARtank or LTARwojo in game, we are on mostly at night at the moment.

Good to hear and best of luck Wojo. The GV fights I've ever had were vs you guys :salute

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 11:40:17 PM »

good luck my friend lots of hard work a head of you. if i would not have started my squad i might lend a hand. LTAR was a great squadron and with time and help on recruiting they will be great again  :salute

if you hear from LTARmoil tell him some old friends have been trying to say hi for some time now.

wojo if there is anything i can help on in any form (execpt leaving my squad) let me know. website anything dont mind giving a hand
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 11:42:00 PM by kilz »
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »

.... or in it. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline wojo71

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »
  Thanks for all support  :rock  ........ :salute
LTARwojo        
Proud father of a U.S. Marine....Proud grandson of Lt Col Hamel Goodin (ret)   B-17 pilot. 305th BG /364th SQD

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 09:34:19 PM »
<S> LTAR's. You guys always put up one hell of a fight when I bump into you. Had many great fights, and I hope you continue to be part of them.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th