Author Topic: I'm looking like the real deal!  (Read 335 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
I'm looking like the real deal!
« on: August 26, 2010, 04:51:21 AM »
Just got my latest score on the CPA exam. I passed Financial Accounting and reporting with an 84. Holy cow was I sweating bullets. That was the second time through this year and it didn't look good. I didn't finish the last simulation because I was stuck on stupid over a problem I should have gotten completed in seconds instead the 15 minutes or so I took. I'm sure I got it right but wow the wasted time.

That's 3 down and 1 to go. I'm waiting on the results of my last test. Good lord this has been a long hard row to hoe. Trust me, be a doctor, lawyer, or rocket scientist. This stuff is not easy!

I'd brag and be arrogant (arrogant has never ever worked for me btw) but jeeze, 20 hour study days, immense amounts of stress, headaches, backaches, neck pain. I'm worn out. I started studying in February of 2009 while many pass after 6 months of studying. I don't quite believe it but hey if fresh out of school I can see it. Guys like me who have been out of school for 20 years have to put some extra effort in it.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
Re: I'm looking like the real deal!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 07:23:19 AM »
 :aok I remember when you got started and at least your seeing light at the end of the tunnel.  Glad to hear your almost there.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 07:30:45 AM »
:aok I remember when you got started and at least your seeing light at the end of the tunnel.  Glad to hear your almost there.

Thanks Dads!

I've been waking people up and telling them.  :rofl They didn't mind they were happy for me.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 08:11:39 AM »
Big  :aok

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 08:52:24 AM »
 :aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 09:09:47 AM »
  WTg!  Keep it up :)

~AoM~

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 09:35:31 AM »
WTG! :salute :aok
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »
Thanks folks! I had a horrible thought. I've been thinking about getting my license for 20 years. What the heck will I think about now. Hopefully I will find out.