Author Topic: 777th Recruiting due to Co leaving from the 2nd wing  (Read 465 times)

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
777th Recruiting due to Co leaving from the 2nd wing
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:08:05 PM »
The 777th Heavens Demons are in need a new squad Co for the 2nd Wing wing of the squad. The Co stealth that's me. Is leaving the game and there is a straight room area for a new Co and Xo for the 2nd wing. For new squaddies and the current ones. The 2nd wing 777th FG Terminators will be disbanded August 21st, 2010. Now the Co will be picked The current day or the current date this topic is posted. Due to a small amount of 777th there will probably not be a picked Co for this new wing immediately. Still a Co for this new wing is needed and people to join it. Be aware if you make this new wing about 9-5 people will Immediately join your squad. Remember the new Co of this squad has the decision to choose to be the Fighter Commander for the 777th Epic mission. The same option for the Xo as long as the 2nd wing Co tells him other wise or if there is a need for a Fighter Commander in the mission. Note to self this mission usually on average could have 80-90 people in it. If you add the force that wants to attack this mission you could have about 200 people. Remember this is the 81epic mission which means your attacking the strat. Most commonly known mission for the 777th.
Co Rules-This Co should be on ed least once a week for 20minutes or more.
This Co should use his privileges usefully and properly.
This Co should be fun and caring and gives everyone in the squad a chance or option to do what ever they wish.
Chief or petty officer Rules-in this rank at the time means that you've earned it 30% being good at the game 70% that you have a respectful manner to others. When only a petty officer or chief is presently the only one,on in the squad. You can do whatever you wish with the other squaddies. From Highest to lowest rank. If you are any high or low ranking officer in this squad and you use your privileges against other lower ranking officer or privates incorrectly 3 times. You will most likely be ejected unless you can make a deal with the Highest ranking officer (Swoops). Now the privates of the squad should be able to do what ever they wish for Mondays threw Thursdays. The missions are done Fridays threw Sundays the squaddies are expected to do the mission if they can which means if they got to go to work or any other reasons they don't half to. If you wish not to join a mission it's as simple as asking the Mission Maker from the squad and they will automatically grant you your wish. As long as he knows.
If you wish to make a squad website you can just ask the Co. This is possible because for the next couple weeks the Official 777th website is being made by the Co (Swoops). There can only be 1 777th squad website at a time. It should have all information dealing with what the squad does or will do. Thank You and I hope you will enjoy the 777th Heavens Demons in AcesHigh.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:16:08 PM by stealth »
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
Re: 777th Recruiting due to Co leaving from the 2nd wing
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 06:28:30 PM »
I would become the new CO BUT i am currently employed at the Rock 'n Roll squad XO.

sorry.
Strokes

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:15 AM »
The 777th has found a website manger for the squad website. If you wish to help manage the website or make some request please contact me or Swoops. This webpage will last for a couple weeks until the official website comes out which will then be managed by Swoops. If you wish to sign up on the 777ths forums and get updated events please go to this website. www.777thfg.webs.com This website will be updated by 21st of August.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:43:21 AM by stealth »

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 08:04:16 AM »
Love your greeting on the webpage

"The 777th is going on a huge expand now. We're gonna be gooder and better then ever. We need you. No request what so ever and we'll even help you. Welcome to the 777th and Salute. Contact me on aceshigh forums,this website and the game it self. Eather one will work fine."

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 02:23:08 AM »
Well soon I'll be taking the longest vacations of vacations you've ever vacationed. See Ya when I see ya Flyaceshigh. <S> All and Good Luck. Bye From STEALTH!!!!!!!.See ya when I see ya in a  alot of months.  :furious :noid :rofl :aok :huh :lol :) :O ;) :D :( :o :P :cry :t :cool: :mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :rock :uhoh :pray :devil :angel: :eek: :frown: :mad: :x :cheers: :bolt: :banana: :headscratch: :airplane: :joystick: :old: :neener: :joystick: :salute :salute.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 04:32:36 PM »
This is a strange thread.

Reminds me of the "your brain on drugs" commercials. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)