Author Topic: A4 Mindanao GV Spawns are a blast, (literally)  (Read 397 times)

Offline -raxx-

• Copper Member
A4 Mindanao GV Spawns are a blast, (literally)
« on: October 22, 2001, 03:14:00 AM »
I've just had one of the most interesting hours of flying and driving this evening around A4 on the Mindanao terrain.  The "Evil Knights"  :D held A4 which the Valiant Rooks attacked and captured.  About a minute later a knight M3 spawned near the town, raced in and dropped troops to recapture A4, (this amid a hail of gunfire from the AAA at the town).

The next 30-45 minutes consisted of Rooks and Knights spawning in ground vehicles, (mainly tanks and M3's).  Spincyc and RAMMJAGR on the knight side with me and 6String on the Rook side just banging away at each other.  It was quick and furious and I had a great deal of fun.  That aside can something be done about this quick turnover field as it disadvantages whoever holds the western arm of the island.

Anyways <S> to RAMMJAGR and Spincyc for an excellent half hour.  Spotcha in the Air,

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2001, 05:34:00 AM »
Mindanao has entirely too few good spawn points like A4.

Enable GV spawns at Depots for defense.
Put 1 spawn point close to each field that depot supplies.

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2001, 08:30:00 AM »
"Mindanao has entirely too few good spawn points like A4."

I agree 100%.  I love the Mindanao terrain but I wish the ground portion would be looked at and revised. This would enable more folks to participate in that manner as well as making the arena action more complex and enriching.

Westy

Offline DanielMcIntyre

• Nickel Member
      • http://None as yet
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2001, 04:22:00 PM »
A30's been fixed, used to be able to spawn m3 there too and take it with acks up, but A4 has'nt, unless theres some other kindof variable at work, direction you come from or something?