Author Topic: Results of Battlefield Europe  (Read 586 times)

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Results of Battlefield Europe
« on: September 01, 2010, 05:41:33 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXnuVZOe84Q

It was supposed to end tomorrow but our new twinriver terrain somehow got loaded and after waiting this long for it, I'm sure not changing it back.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but by the time I found out that the new terrain was loaded, there were 7 or 8 players in the arena and changing it back would have kicked them out.

I decided the best thing to do was to leave the new terrain up and call Battlefield Europe over.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:22:48 PM by jimson »

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Re: Results of Battlefield Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 09:33:27 PM »
 :furious  Where do I sign up for the resistance?  ...and where do I get a Tommy gun like Winston carries?   Well done, you Huns!  :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline trap78

• AvA Staff Member
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
I really enjoyed the multi-map campaign. I wasn't able to try any of the missions but they sound like an interesting addition to the set up. Nice work bud.
 :aok

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 01:08:59 PM »
Thanks.

I only got to rush post a couple of missions and wasn't around to see if anyone flew them.

Going to do some studying of one's done in the past and see if this is something we could include as a regular feature.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 03:24:42 PM »
I joined the early on yesterday, Jimson.  For some reason it didn't launch.  At 15 past the hour, I was the only on in mission and it still hadn't launched, so I moved on.  May have been operator error on my part.  Keep up the great work!  :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 08:51:37 PM »
I joined the early on yesterday, Jimson.  For some reason it didn't launch.  At 15 past the hour, I was the only on in mission and it still hadn't launched, so I moved on.  May have been operator error on my part.  Keep up the great work!  :salute

Hmmm, not sure why that would be.

I know that if you join and then take another flight before launch, the mission will drop you, but otherwise I don't know.

Offline doomed

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 05:20:51 PM »
Was fun. JG77 enjoyed killing the good guys.  PS i still say limited icon range will increase the pop some...only like 800.

Offline gldnbb

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 08:17:57 PM »
It was fun during the limited time I was able to fly.   Had family emergencies that kept me from flying in the skies much the initial weekend. 
To fly or not to fly, that is the question
-The Golden BB-